- Buy4,054 / sq ftAvg. price (3 bhk)
- Rent21,667 / monthAvg. rent (2,3,3+ bhk)
Nagala Park Property
Property price trends in nagala park
Projects in nagala park
Nearby localities to nagala park
- 6,170/ Sq ft
- 4,577/ Sq ft
- 4,888/ Sq ft4
- Properties2 for rent
- 2,598/ Sq ftProperties2 for sale
- 3,295/ Sq ftProperties2 for sale
- 4,000/ Sq ft
- 6,441/ Sq ft4.1
- 1,333/ Sq ft4
- Properties1 for rent
- 4,320/ Sq ft
- 897/ Sq ft
- 3,000/ Sq ft
- 4,820/ Sq ft
- 2,922/ Sq ft
One stop platform for real estate news and updates
Top real estate articles
- Tenants have every right to park, legally speaking. The Supreme Court itself says so. Development control rules of states also support the same, even if not clearly. However, conditions do apply as far as the rights of a tenant with regard to parking spaces are concerned, and these conditions often make it difficult for tenants to find a regular parking space.
Are You Using A Basement For Residential Purpose? It Is IllegalThe growing demand for living space, especially in the rental segment, has led to letting out of basements for dwelling purposes. But, it is illegal to use a basement for residential purposes. According to the National Building Code, basements can only be used legally for commercial purposes, storage, parking, cellar, dark room or a space where air conditioning machinery can be installed.
After Unchanged Circle Rates, Noida Waives Stamp Duty For Bike ParkingWhile many homebuyers were disappointed that the Gautam Budh District Administration brought no respite by keeping the circle rates unchanged it has now waived off stamp duty for bike parking in housing societies. This stamp duty earlier stood at five per cent.
Mumbai May Soon Try Out Odd-Even ParkingThe traffic police department of Mumbai may soon launch the ‘odd-even parking system’ on a pilot basis in Kalbadevi market area in south Mumbai, aimed at solving parking problems and road congestion. Implemented in world cities such as New York, under the odd-even parking system the vehicle has to be parked on either side of the road depending on whether it is an odd-numbered or an even-numbered day of the month.
Municipal Body To Take Over Two Private Builder Colonies In GurgaonThe city’s two posh private colonies Sushant Lok-1 and Palam Vihar will be taken over by the Municipal Corporation of Gurugram (MCG).