Makaan.com only acts as a medium for advertisement / information content. We do not in any way facilitate and cannot be deemed to be facilitating any transaction between seller / developer and the visitors / users of our website. The details displayed on our website are for information purposes only. Information regarding real estate projects (including the property / project detail, listings, floor area, location, price etc.) are either third party content or sourced from public sources. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to constitute any sort of legal advise, solicitation, marketing, offer of sale, invitation to offer, invitation to acquire etc. by Makaan.com. Users of this website are hereby advised to exercise due diligence and to independently validate and verify all information about any property / project before deciding to purchase the same or taking any other action. Information on this website does not guarantee that the developer / project is registered under the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 or is compliant with the same, and the same should also be verified independently.
About Harini Harinis Aishwaryam Phase 2 Extension
Harini Harinis Aishwaryam Phase 2 Extension Amenities
24 X 7 Security
Children's play area
Full Power Backup
Harini Harinis Aishwaryam Phase 2 Extension Specifications
- Frame StructureRCC framed structure with isolated footings based on architectural structural design to suit G+2 floors
- WindowsOpenable windows fitted with UPVC/country wood with glassed shutter and fixed grills
- WiringTelephone points and TV cable in master bedroom and drawing areas wherever necessary
- ExteriorTwo coats of emulsion paint with putty for inside and two coats of attracting colour for external suitable for elevation design colour choice is by builder
- ToiletsAdditional/ difference cost for wall mounted closets
- Balcony2 X 2 tiles in hall, bedrooms and balcony, kitchen
- ToiletsGlass ceramic tiles for bathroom walls upto 7 height and anti-skid materials for bathroom floors
- KitchenKitchen wall 2 feet height dark colour ceramic tiles
- InternalInternal doors Country wood frame and flush shutters with smooth finish and quality fittings and locks
- KitchenGranite platform with stainless steel sink and two taps for drinking water and bore water
Contact sellers with available properties to buy
Contact All Sellers
Event this month
Get best offers on our partner site
Home loan - calculate your EMI
Get instant home loan
It's fast & easy!
Loading Bank Details....
Our experts will call you soon
or call us at 080-30-196-296
Our experts are known for
About locality: Selaiyur
Selaiyur is a well-known residential suburb located near Tambaram in Chennai . This lies along Velachery -Tambaram Road and was earlier known as Silaiyur. The locality is home to the air force station...
Harini Harinis Aishwaryam Phase 2 Extension Price trends
Compare Harini Harinis Aishwaryam Phase 2 Extension with:
Add to compare from:
About builder: Harini
An Overview Harini Developer is one of the known real estate company in Chennai . It is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified company and was started in 2003. The companys portfolio comprises apartments and houses in different areas such as Porur , Ramapuram , Valasaravakkam and Iyyappanthangal . The builders have created apartments in Chennai . Harini Builders is known for its architectural expertise. Unique Selling Point Harini Developers unique selling point is that it creates projects by the said time... view more
- Experience19 years
- Ongoing Projects
- Past Projects
Other similar projects
Makaan.com is an online platform for real estate property listings. Makaan.com allows its users (real estate agents or individual sellers) (“Users”) to post their Listings and share information of the properties available for sale or rent. Makaan.com only provides a platform for, and therefore merely displays, the information as uploaded by the users. Makaan.com does not in any way facilitate the sales between the Users and you/visitors and is not acting on behalf of any User and cannot be deemed to be a real estate agent as defined under the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).