Property Rent Rates & Price Trends in Hyderabad - 2020
Hyderabad is not just a cultural hub, it is one of India’s prominent cities that boasts jobs in IT, manufacturing and other service sectors. Hyderabad attracts both end-users and investors given its affordable property prices. Owing to the employment opportunities in the city, skilled migrants often move in thereby generating demand for rental housing in Hyderabad.
If you are looking at taking up a property on rent in Hyderabad, where should you look?
- In terms of configuration, 3BHK units are the most popular with over 1847 properties listed for rent in Hyderabad. The next popular category is that of 2BHK units where there are over 2747 units available on rent in Hyderabad as per data with Makaan.com.
- If you are looking at properties on rent in Hyderabad within Rs 20,000 per month, the good news is that majority of properties listed for rent are within this budget segment. Out of the 3,532 properties listed for rent in Hyderabad, 2,176 properties are within Rs 20,000/month rent in Hyderabad.
- The rental range in top localities where liveability quotient is high include Ameerpet where rents are between Rs 4,000 to Rs 40,000 per month. Begumpet is also a top locality wherein rental values are between Rs 4,000 and Rs 50,000 per month. Configurations may vary.
- Across Hyderabad, there are over 1,500 fully-furnished homes as of February 2018. You can see an exhaustive list of property on rent with prices here.
- Luxury properties on rent priced above Rs 1 lakh per month include Jubilee Hills, Banjara Hills, Film Nagar, Nanakramguda, Gachibowli, Kavuri Hills, Madhapur, Nagaram, Gandhi Nagar, Hitech City among others. Not all properties on rent in these locations are priced similarly. Prices are determined by the exact location, brand of the house, quality of construction and such other determinants.
- If you are looking at villas and independent homes in Hyderabad, there are 482 options to choose from starting at Rs 5,000 and up to Rs 4 lakh per month. You could opt for affordable villas in areas like Hafeezpet, Balanagar, Ameerpet, Pocharam, Puppalaguda, Bhudevinagar, Rasoolpura, Miyapur, Kondapur among others. These are homes in small configurations.
- In Greater Hyderabad, New Friends Colony, Madhuban Colony and Ashoka Enclave 1 are among the popular regions.
- In Secunderabad region, Sainikpuri, West Marredpally and Alwal are popular localities with maximum properties listed for rent.
- In North Hyderabad, Hafeezpet, Kompally and Masab Tank boast maximum listings and affordable options when it comes to property on rent.
- In West Hyderabad, Madhapur, Kondapur and Gachibowli are the top three localities. Other popular localities include Kukatpally, Miyapur and Manikonda.
- Among other localities, Gandhi Nagar, Kothaguda, Domalguda and Madinaguda are popular locations to find properties on rent. This calculation is based on the average rates in the city and is not fixed.
|Locality Name||Rental Rates|
|1 BHk||2 BHK||3 BHK|
|Rent range||Avg rent||Rent range||Avg rent||Rent range||Avg rent|
|Kondapur||10,000 - 16,000||12,652.5||10,000 - 30,000||17,000||33,000||33,000|
|Tellapur||-||-||-||-||18,000 - 30,000||22,500|
|Gachibowli||15,000||15,000||14,000 - 30,000||20,200||25,000 - 90,000||47,974.47|
|Kukatpally||8,000 - 14,000||10,166.67||12,500 - 35,000||17,216.67||22,000 - 25,000||23,500|
|Patancheru||-||-||13,000 - 15,000||14,000||11,000 - 17,677||14,935.4|
|Miyapur||6,000 - 7,000||6,500||13,000 - 15,000||14,500||35,000 - 60,000||47,500|
|Beeramguda||7,000 - 8,000||7,375||8,000 - 12,000||9,323.53||16,000||16,000|
|Hitech City||10,000 - 13,000||11,676.47||19,000 - 50,000||36,115.38||40,000||40,000|
|Manikonda||10,000||10,000||14,000 - 20,000||16,000||7,000 - 24,000||18,000|
|Bachupally||6,500||6,500||18,000||18,000||14,000 - 20,000||18,333.33|
|Nizampet||6,500 - 8,000||7,250||12,500 - 13,000||12,800||13,000 - 60,000||21,406|
|Madhapur||10,000 - 20,000||12,800||21,600||21,600||18,000||18,000|
|Chandanagar||10,000 - 11,000||10,500||14,000 - 20,000||16,800||15,000 - 45,000||28,385.33|
|Kokapet||-||-||29,000 - 32,000||31,000||22,000 - 66,000||39,222.22|
|Kompally||-||-||10,000||10,000||16,000 - 34,000||24,000|
|Toli Chowki||10,000 - 20,000||12,600||10,000 - 20,000||14,71.43||14,000 - 15,000||14,625|
|Nanakramguda||-||-||22,000||22,000||29,500 - 70,000||45,818.18|
|Nagole||6,000||6,000||8,500 - 40,000||18,500||15,000||15,000|
|Pragathi Nagar Kukatpally||-||-||10,000 - 13,500||11,250||40,000||40,000|
|Narsingi||8,000||8,000||15,000 - 28,000||20,416.67||14,000||14,000|
|BHEL||8,000 - 13,000||10,125||-||-||-||-|
|Banjara Hills||8,000 - 25,000||12,000||25,000||25,000||30,000 - 90,000||61,000|
|Bandlaguda Jagir||5,000 - 8,000||7,000||8,000 - 15,000||11,312.5||11,000 - 16,000||12,750|
|Mallampet||9,000||9,000||10,000 - 13,000||10,875||12,000||12,000|
|Puppalaguda||10,000 - 11,000||10,500||16,000||16,000||18,000 - 28,000||24,666.67|
|Warangal Highway Aler||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Alwal||7,000 - 8,000||7,500||7,500 - 14,000||10,900||12,000||12,000|
|Krishna Reddy Pet||6,000 - 10,000||8,000||8,500 - 10,000||9,250||-||-|
|Shaikpet||9,000||9,000||10,000 - 14,000||11,700||9,167 - 75,000||38,963.92|
|Ramachandra Puram||5,500 - 11,000||8,300||8,000 - 15,000||11,285.71||20,000||20,000|
|Begumpet||9,000 - 10,000||9,500||12,500 - 35,000||23,750||22,000||22,000|
|Rampally||3,000||3,000||5,000 - 15,000||10,000||30,000||30,000|
|Dammaiguda||4,000 - 8,500||4,928.57||7,500 - 12,000||9,750||-||-|
|Tarnaka||5,500 - 9,000||7,500||15,000 - 18,000||16,500||20,000 - 30,000||25,000|
|Habsiguda||19,000||19,000||15,000 - 35,000||25,000||30,000||30,000|