Home Sutra: Vastu Tips For Living Room
A living room is a place where sweet memories are created. A living room when constructed as per Vastu Shastra guidelines attracts happiness and prosperity. One of the prime reasons for following Vastu tips for creating a living room is that it helps in eradicating the negative energy brought by outsiders.
Here are some other little tips to set up your living room:
- The best location to build a living room is the north-east corner.
- The door of the living room must be placed in the east or north direction.
- White or light green are great colour options for painting the walls of the drawing room.
- The air conditioner and the television must be placed in the south-east corner.
- Avoid using circular, oval or any other shape of furniture in the living room.
- Decorating your living room with artificial flowers, cactus/cacti or bonsai plants will bring in unnecessary negativity.
- Using portraits of animals, women, birds and scenes of war will bring in unnecessary negativity.
Must Watch: Vastu Tips For Placing A Sofa
Also Read: Where Should You Place Your TV?