Compare property prices in Pune with the click of a mouse
Buying or renting a property in India is not an easy task. Most of the price related information is not collated properly by any centralized government authority, making it difficult to rely on information coming from various sources. Among the various issues faced by the property seekers, most critical are
1. Am I paying the correct price for the property?
2. Can I trust the price quoted by the seller or is there some scope for negotiation?
3. Which is the best place to invest in Pune that will give me higher returns?
4. What is the current rental value for the same property?
To help property seekers in Pune take an informed decision on the above issues, Makaan.com, India’s fastest growing property website recently launched a new property tool called Price Trends. The tool has been customized for the need of the seekers has several advantages like
1. It allows plotting of prevailing & past per square feet (psf) price for key property hot spots in Pune.
2. If the seeker has short listed 3-4 areas for investment and wants to know which one is beneficial, the tool allows the comparison.
3. The tool plots property price trends for 12, 6 & 3 months to give long & short term view of price movement.
4. The tool can plot both the capital and rental values of an area. This helps seekers to decide between Buying Vs Renting a property.
Assume a property seeker is looking to buy a property in Pune and has short listed four areas i.e., Wakad, Baner, Viman Nagar and Magarpatta. All that he needs to do is log on to pricetrends.makaan.com and select these localities. Within a few seconds the tool prepares a comparison chart that displays the present and past per square feet (PSF) price trends. Seeker can add and remove localities till he has satisfied himself completely.
With this tool Makaan.com hopes to solve the need among property seekers for a reliable and unbiased source of property prices. Commenting on the launch Aditya Verma, COO of Makaan.com said, “We have always kept property seekers in mind while designing our products and services. In the past, we have been credited with initiatives like India’s 1st Property Price Index, Makaan.com Buy Vs Rent Index & Property Discussion Forums. The launch of Price Trends, is a logical extension of these initiatives. Over period of time, this tool will become the reference point for property prices and their comparison in the Indian market”.