Nearby localities to al barari
- 29,049/ Sq ftProperties9 for sale
- 32,516/ Sq ftProperties6 for sale
- 23,636/ Sq ftProperties4 for sale
- 24,784/ Sq ftProperties2 for sale
- 11,404/ Sq ftProperties2 for sale
- 19,130/ Sq ft7.6Properties1 for sale
- 20,497/ Sq ftProperties1 for sale
One stop platform for real estate news and updates
Top real estate articles
- There has been a positive shift in Dubai’s realty market in the year 2018, despite the fact that sales volume remained soft. Experts believe that the momentary pause in the year will lead to a stronger 2019. Will 2019 be a comeback year for Dubai realty?A look into the transactional activity of off-plan and ready units reveals that the market was fairly balanced in 2015; this changed dramatically...
Why You Must Invest In Dubai’s Al FurjanAl-Furjan is a self-sufficient community offering all amenities that can be a big boost for first-time buyers and investors looking for a well-built and well-equipped place.
Want Affordable Property In Dubai? Don’t Miss Al-FurzanSlated to be a promising real estate destination with lots of upcoming properties for sale, Dubai’s Al-Furzan, the residential community near the Jebel Ali Village and Discovery Gardens, is attracting a lot of budget-property buyers. The Al-Furzan residential community started in 2007, and top developers have ensured the locality becomes a hot spot for affordable property.
Is Ready-To-Move-In Taking Over Off-Plan Market In Dubai?Investors in Dubai are now preferring ready-to-move-in properties over off-plan projects.
Why Now Is The Time To Buy Property In DubaiThose who live in Dubai do not have to face taxing time—quite literally. Income from real estate in Dubai is not taxable. All these facts do allure many to invest in Dubai real estate. However, now is absolutely the time to make your move! How so?