3 BHK Apartment - 1,790 sq ft₹48L
< PrevNext >
A spacious 3 bhk multistorey apartment is available for sale in Hollywood Developers Heights, Zirakpur, Mohali. It has a built-up area of 1790 sqft and is priced at Rs. 48.00 lac . It is a semi-furnished property. It is on the 4th floor of the building (total number of floors are 11). It has jogging track as well as 24 x 7 security. The project also has rain water harvesting, power backup and children's play area. One of the major USPs of the property is that it is a garden facing property. The property is available on freehold. The property has 3 bathrooms and 4 balconies. It is a 3 year old ready-to-move-in property. The time you'll spend here will become the greatest moment of your life that will also help you to relieve, relax & evoke a great sense of happiness.
|1500 sq ft|
24 X 7 Security
Children's play area
Rain Water Harvesting
About project: Hollywood Heights
Heights by Hollywood Developers at Zirakpur, New Chandigarh Chandigarh. It offers 2 and 3 BHK residential apartments area ranging 1290-2040 sq.ft. with price per sq.ft. from 2500-2500. The project...
- LaunchJan 2013
Home Loan - calculate your EMI
Property price: 48 L
Get instant home loan
It's fast & easy!
Loading Bank Details....
Our experts will call you soon
or call us at 080-30-196-296
Our experts are known for
₹ 350 cr
More properties from Hollywood Heights
More properties from tricitybuysellrent
We've found similar properties for you
- ₹54.65 L3 BHK - 1,842 sq ftMona Greens, VIP Rd
- ₹53.5 L3 BHK - 1,842 sq ftMona Greens, VIP Rd
- ₹36.55 L2 BHK - 1,288 sq ftJaipuria Sunrise Greens, VIP Rd
- ₹45.25 L3 BHK - 1,747 sq ftJaipuria Sunrise Greens, VIP Rd
- ₹35.5 L2 BHK - 1,288 sq ftJaipuria Sunrise Greens, VIP Rd
- ₹51.5 L3 BHK - 1,747 sq ftJaipuria Sunrise Greens, VIP Rd
- ₹50 L3 BHK - 1,960 sq ftSBP Southcity, VIP Rd
- ₹47.91 L3 BHK - 1,747 sq ftJaipuria Sunrise Greens, VIP Rd
- ₹50 L3 BHK - 1,735 sq ftNK Savitry Greens, VIP Rd
- ₹37 L2 BHK - 1,288 sq ftJaipuria Sunrise Greens, VIP Rd
Last update - 23-11-2017