- Buy3,248 / sq ftAvg. price (2 bhk)
Balaji Nagar Vizianagaram Property
Property price trends in balaji nagar
Nearby localities to balaji nagar
- 1,250/ Sq ftProperties51 for sale
- 1,798/ Sq ftProperties50 for sale
- 2,549/ Sq ftProperties48 for sale
- 1,720/ Sq ftProperties34 for sale
- 1,534/ Sq ftProperties28 for sale
- 1,256/ Sq ft5.3Properties26 for sale
- 981/ Sq ftProperties18 for sale
- 2,611/ Sq ftProperties15 for sale
- 1,839/ Sq ftProperties12 for sale
- 2,041/ Sq ftProperties11 for sale
- 1,999/ Sq ftProperties11 for sale
- 761/ Sq ftProperties10 for sale
- 3,753/ Sq ft
- 1,263/ Sq ft
- 1,931/ Sq ft
One stop platform for real estate news and updates
Top real estate articles
- In a bid to decongest one of the most crowded stretches in north-west Delhi, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) is mulling Metrolite corridors in Dwarka Sector 25-Kirti Nagar and Rithala-Narela sections.
3C Company Director Held Over Default Of Rs 100 CroresThe Gautam Buddh Nagar administration has arrested absconding 3C Compnay Director Surpreet Suri over payment default of more than Rs 100 crore. Before the arrest, the district administration had sent three recovery certificates to the 3C group.
Ghaziabad Development Authority To Approve Building Plans OnlineStating September 30, 2019, the Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) would now approve all building plans online. While building plans that involve development on land parcels measuring 300 metre or less would be approved in 24 hours without any manual intervention, the GDA would take a month to approve the plans that pertains to development on larger areas.
Bopal's Inclusion In Ahmedabad Municipal Limits Spurs Hopes For Realty GrowthInvestors and homebuyers in Bopal have reason to rejoice, as the area will be included in Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation's limits in January 2020, thereby, opening new avenues for infrastructure development and funding for stalled projects that can improve the liveabilty of the area.
Work On Delhi Metro Phase-IV To Start In DecemberAs the centre and Delhi government have released Rs 800 crore for Delhi Metro Phase IV, the construction work may start in December, according to media reports. The construction work would first start on Janakpuri-RK Ashram route, which is also the longest corridor under this phase. Tenders will be soon floated for two other priority corridors- Aerocity-Tughlaqabad and Majlis Park-Maujpur, once loan agreement is signed with Japan International Cooperation Agency.