pandu ranga swamy temple road
Nearby localities to pandu ranga swamy temple road
- 3,607/ Sq ftProperties214 for sale
- 4,350/ Sq ft9.4Properties93 for sale
- 6,557/ Sq ft9.9Properties90 for sale
- 3,769/ Sq ft7.9Properties62 for sale
- 2,129/ Sq ft9.5Properties60 for sale
- 3,388/ Sq ft8.1Properties34 for sale
- 5,476/ Sq ftProperties34 for sale
- 6,654/ Sq ftProperties31 for sale
- 3,527/ Sq ftProperties30 for sale
- 8,917/ Sq ft
- 4,683/ Sq ftProperties26 for sale
- 6,339/ Sq ft9.3Properties19 for sale
- 6,108/ Sq ftProperties15 for sale
- 734/ Sq ftProperties12 for sale
- 3,501/ Sq ftProperties11 for sale
One stop platform for real estate news and updates
Top real estate articles
How Sale Deed Is Executed?Execution of the sale deed is technically the concluding part of a property-purchase process. Let us see what all a sale deed consists of and how it is executed.
Here's How You Can Pay Property Tax Online In DelhiMakaanIQ shares the process of how you could pay your property tax online. Go to www.mcdpropertytax.in, the property tax payment site of the Municipal Corporation of Delhi. Remember to check all the pre-filled data because it is on the basis of these that you get certain rebates on your property tax.
NBCC, Kotak Among 4 Shortlisted To Buy Insolvency-Hit Jaypee InfratechGovernment-owned NBCC along with Kotak Investment, Singapore-based Cube Highways and Suraksha Group have been shortlisted to acquire debt-laden Jaypee Infratech. Currently, insolvency proceedings against the company are underway in the National Company Law Tribunal. Last year, when Lakshadweep Pvt Ltd, a joint venture between Sudhir Valia-led Suraksha Asset Reconstruction Company and Mumbai-based Dosti Realty, won the bid to buy the company for Rs 7,350 crore, Jaypee declined the offer on the grounds of undervaluation.
All You Need To Know About Mhada Lottery 2018The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority has announced results of its 2018 housing scheme on December 16. In the 2018 lottery scheme, up for grabs were 1,384 homes in Mumbai’s Borivli, Ghatkopar, Mulund, Mankhurd, Goregaon and Vikhroli localities. Over 1.60 lakh applications were received by the board for this scheme.