- Buy4,557 / sq ftAvg. price (3+ bhk)
Model Town Property
Property price trends in model town
Nearby localities to model town
- 3,341/ Sq ft
- 2,353/ Sq ftProperties255 for sale
- 2,508/ Sq ftProperties240 for sale
- 2,235/ Sq ft8.1Properties172 for sale
- 2,557/ Sq ft8.6Properties114 for sale
- 3,138/ Sq ftProperties97 for sale
- 3,064/ Sq ftProperties88 for sale
- 1,403/ Sq ftProperties27 for sale
- 2,215/ Sq ft8.3Properties20 for sale
- 3,025/ Sq ftProperties19 for sale
- 3,029/ Sq ft8.9
- 2,683/ Sq ftProperties13 for sale
- 2,938/ Sq ftProperties13 for sale
- 1,171/ Sq ftProperties12 for sale
- 976/ Sq ftProperties9 for sale
One stop platform for real estate news and updates
Top real estate articles
- The new airport at Bathinda is expected to boost realty sales in the town melting the slump that has prevailed for some time now. Business and jobs market will be favourably affected since better connectivity will bring Punjab's Malwa region into the limelight as a business centre.
Haryana Amends New Licensing Policy To Give Additional FSI To RealtorsIn a move that would help Millennium City Gurgaon accommodate more people in its fold, the city’s Department of Town & Country Planning has decided to allow additional floor area ratio to real estate developers by making an amendment in its Integrated Licensing Policy, 2016. This is the third time the Haryana government has decided to amend the policy which was launched in 2016 with a view to make the most of high-potential urban areas in the state.
31 Realty Projects Lose Licences In Haryana Over Violations; Builders May Be Targeted NextHaryana’s Department of Town and Country Planning has cancelled licences of over 31 ongoing projects, both commercial and residential. According to the DTCP, it is yet to recover dues worth over Rs 200 crore as external development charges from these projects. Of the defaulting projects, 14 are in Gurgaon, five in Sonipat, three in Faridabad and three in Palwal. Meanwhile, the DTCP has also formed a three-member committee that will look into applications received under the Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana.
All About Draft Model Tenancy Act 2015MakaaniQ lists features of the Draft Model Tenancy Act, 2015.
Shared Mobility To Gain Momentum In India As Govt Plans Model LegislationWith the rising concern for the environment, energy and economy, more and more people are moving towards ways that are sustainable and help bring down the burden on all the three fronts .The Centre plans to provide fiscal and non-fiscal incentives in the legislation. These incentives would encourage citizens to follow various ways of shared mobility.
Localities comparison in Sonepat
Locality already added to compare
Some error occured
price (per sq.ft)
|4,557||-||View 4 properties|
|1,294 - 16,461||-19.1%||View 1,436 properties|
|1,522 - 5,513||14.7%||View 114 properties|
|1,191 - 3,212||-||View 172 properties|
|2,170 - 11,609||-||View 88 properties|
|1,739 - 10,093||-||View 339 properties|
|1,801 - 11,306||-||View 97 properties|
|1,277 - 8,387||-||View 255 properties|
|1,336 - 7,876||-||View 240 properties|
|1,635 - 12,511||-||View 545 properties|