Property in Pathanamthitta: an overview
Property Range in Pathanamthitta
15 L2+ Cr
Properties In Pathanamthitta
Interested in Pathanamthitta?
Find top sellers
Projects in Pathanamthitta
Ready to move in
Popular localities in Pathanamthitta
Popular landmarks in Pathanamthitta
- M S T Public School And Junior College
- Kaviyoor NSS High School
- Pallippuram Govt LP School
- Sankaramangalam Public School
- Pushpagiri Dental College
- Azhiyidathuchira Government High School
- Little Flower School
- Government LP School
- Mazhukeer Government UP School
- Kallissery High School
- Pattam Thanu Pilla Memorial School
- CSI Vocational Higher Secondary School For The Deaf
- AIM School
- Sreekrishna Vilasam Lower Primary School
- Nicholson Syrian Girls Higher Secondary School
- National High School Vallamkulam
- Devi Vilasam Lower Primary School Nannoor Vallamkulam
- Vanitha Mandiram UP School
- Marthoma Kinder Garden School
- OUTLOOK EDUCATIONS
One stop platform for real estate news and updates
Top real estate articles
- A recent report published by Greenpeace India listed 280 Indian cities ranked according to their particulate matter (PM10) levels. Among many cities in north India which have dangerously high PM10 levels, the national capital was at the top spot. Hassan in Karnataka has consistently appeared among the least polluted cities in India with a PM10 level of 26 microgram per cubic metre (µg/m3). Few cities in Kerala, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Odisha, West Bengal, Meghalaya and Chhattisgarh managed to scrape through with PM10 levels lower than the annual permissible concentration of 60 µg/m3 set under the National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS).
Documents Required For Getting A Green Signal From MCDA look at the documents a developer has to submit to the MCD to get his building plans approved.
NBCC Assures Jaypee Homebuyers Of Project Completion Within 3 YearsThree years from now, state-owned NBCC plans to deliver all Jaypee projects. For this, Mumbai-based Suraksha Group has made an offer of Rs 20 crore as upfront payment and land which is worth Rs 5,000 crore. The decision was taken at a meeting convened by the NBCC on March 11 that was attended by over 300 homebuyers.
Upcoming Airports That Will Be A Game Changer For Real EstateIn a report by global consultancy and research firm Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation (CAPA), India's aviation industry will become the third-largest market in the world with regards to departures by 2019, and job creation by 2027. The report also focuses on the apparent saturation likely in existing airports in metro cities and the need to deploy more capacity in Tier-II cities. To welcome the new flyers, the government is developing 100 airports across various locations in the country.
Property Rights Of An Adopted ChildAccording to Hindu Adoptions and Maintenance Act, 1956 after adoption, the adopted child loses all the rights in his biological family, including the right to claim any share in the estate of his biological father or relations. An adopted child can stake claim on his/her adoptive parents’ property. The child is entitled to inherit from his adoptive father and other lineal descendants, like a biological heir. At the same time, the adoptive father and his relations too are entitled to inherit from the adopted boy.