Property in Pathanamthitta: an overview
The Pathanamthitta is listed among the most promising and upcoming Indian cities. The Pathanamthitta offers a great platform of setting up commercial establishments and housing projects. The perfect blend of commercial and residential coexistence has provided the Pathanamthitta a distinct social and cultural structure. The Pathanamthitta also hosts several educational institutions, commercial centers, good entertainment and healthcare centers.
Connectivity in Pathanamthitta
The connectivity of the Pathanamthitta is excellent, and all this would not have been possible without the presence of good roads and rapidly emerging highways. The Pathanamthitta is well-connected with the rest of the country through the railway station. The intra and inter-city bus stands has also enhanced and improved the connectivity of the region. Several investors look to buy a property in the Pathanamthitta due to good connectivity.
Real estate in Pathanamthitta
The Pathanamthitta is a fast mover in terms of infrastructure growth and development and therefore it is becoming a favored destination to invest in a property in Pathanamthitta. This trend has led to spur in demand for housing and real estate investments. In the last few years, the properties in the Pathanamthitta have given consistent capital appreciation.
Property Range in Pathanamthitta
Properties In Pathanamthitta
Interested in Pathanamthitta?
Projects in Pathanamthitta
Ready to move in
Popular localities in Pathanamthitta
Top Projects in Pathanamthitta
Popular landmarks in Pathanamthitta
- AIM School
- Sreekrishna Vilasam Lower Primary School
- Nicholson Syrian Girls Higher Secondary School
- National High School Vallamkulam
- Devi Vilasam Lower Primary School Nannoor Vallamkulam
- Vanitha Mandiram UP School
- Marthoma Kinder Garden School
- OUTLOOK EDUCATIONS
- SC Seminary High School
- St Paul s Advanced Learning Centre
Top real estate articles
- A recent report published by Greenpeace India listed 280 Indian cities ranked according to their particulate matter (PM10) levels. Among many cities in north India which have dangerously high PM10 levels, the national capital was at the top spot. Hassan in Karnataka has consistently appeared among the least polluted cities in India with a PM10 level of 26 microgram per cubic metre (µg/m3). Few cities in Kerala, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Odisha, West Bengal, Meghalaya and Chhattisgarh managed to scrape through with PM10 levels lower than the annual permissible concentration of 60 µg/m3 set under the National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS).
Feng Shui: Go Strong By Using Elephant As Part Of Your Home DecorMakaaniQ shares the ways through which you can add the elephant theme into your home décor.
How False Ceilings Can Make Your Home Look Truly BeautifulA look at what a false ceiling is and what its advantages and disadvantages are.
Know Your Tax Benefits As A HomebuyerMakaanIQ talks about the tax benefits you can avail of on a home loan.
SC Directs NCLT To Complete Insolvency Proceedings Against Jaypee In 6 MonthsIn a setback for the harried homebuyers in Jaypee's projects, the Supreme Court (SC) on August 9 handed over the case to the Allahabad Bench of the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) for resolution in six months. It has also barred Jaypee promoters from participating in the fresh bidding process.