Property in Pathanamthitta: an overview
Property Range in Pathanamthitta
15 L2+ Cr
Properties In Pathanamthitta
Interested in Pathanamthitta?
Find top sellers
Projects in Pathanamthitta
Ready to move in
Popular localities in Pathanamthitta
Top Projects in Pathanamthitta
Popular landmarks in Pathanamthitta
- CMS High School
- CSI Vocational Higher Secondary School For The Deaf
- AIM School
- Sreekrishna Vilasam Lower Primary School
- Nicholson Syrian Girls Higher Secondary School
- National High School Vallamkulam
- Devi Vilasam Lower Primary School Nannoor Vallamkulam
- Vanitha Mandiram UP School
- Marthoma Kinder Garden School
- OUTLOOK EDUCATIONS
One stop platform for real estate news and updates
Top real estate articles
- A recent report published by Greenpeace India listed 280 Indian cities ranked according to their particulate matter (PM10) levels. Among many cities in north India which have dangerously high PM10 levels, the national capital was at the top spot. Hassan in Karnataka has consistently appeared among the least polluted cities in India with a PM10 level of 26 microgram per cubic metre (µg/m3). Few cities in Kerala, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Odisha, West Bengal, Meghalaya and Chhattisgarh managed to scrape through with PM10 levels lower than the annual permissible concentration of 60 µg/m3 set under the National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS).
Five Things NRIs Buying Property In India Must KnowA look at what differentiates NRI property purchase from resident property purchase in India.
Auspicious Dates For Griha Pravesh In 2018-2019In India, we perform the house-entering ceremony, popularly known as Griha Pravesh, before we set our foot in our new house. This ceremony is performed keeping in mind the guidelines prescribed by the ancient architectural science of Vastu. Certain procedures have to be followed to make sure our stay in the new home is fulfilling. In case you recently bought a house and are planning to perform the Griha Pravesh ritual, we list here the auspicious days on which you could do so in 2018 and 2019.
Buying A Resale Flat? Here's A List Of Documents You Need For A Home LoanMakaanIQ lists the documents you need while applying for a loan to buy a resale home.
Jaypee Homebuyers Can Now File Case Against JAL, Says National Consumer ForumThe National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission has said homebuyers could file a case against parent company Jaypee Associates Limited in the forum, seeking compensation and possession. However, buyers cannot move the consumer forum against insolvency-hit Jaypee Infratech, it says.