Nyati Empire, located in Kharadi, Pune is yet another project of Nyati Builders & Developers. Nyati Empire Pune is a popular residential property. at Kharadi in Pune. It offers exclusive 3 BHK apartments along with Palatial penthouses, with 3 large bedrooms & king sized living.
The Nyati Empire has almost all the modern amenities and facilities that would captivate all. There is a aesthetically designed swimming pool with a Baby pool and Landscaped Gardens having ornamental trees, lawns, pergolas & benches. It also features Amphitheater, Gymnasium & Spa, proper security management with intercom service, Crèche, Jogging Track, Play Area, Generator backup for common areas, Indoor Games (Table Tennis, Chess, Carom, Cards, etc.) and many more.
Nyati Empire is a completed residential project located at Kharadi, Pune. The 8 storeyed project spreads over 14 blocks offering 3 BHK apartments. The total built up area of the project is 23 acres out of which only 20% is used for construction leaving rest 80% for greenery. Nyati Empire provides modern day amenities like health facilities, security personnel and others to cater the needs of the residents.
Maruti Nagar 1.4 Km
Reliance Hypermart 1.2 Km
Hadapsar Railway station 2.5 Km
About project: Nyati Empire
- Sep 2004Launch
- 22.96Total Area(in acre)
Know Your Neighbourhood
- Master Plan
Best home loans for this property