Koregaon park or KP is an area located south of the Mula-Mutha river in Pune, A city in the province of Maharashtra in western India. This area is often viewed as one of prestigious addresses in Pune.
The area was primarily a residential area with lush greenery, But of late has been growing into a commercial marketplace. However, Old bungalows and parks can still be seen in the numerous narrow lanes of Koregaon park.
Koregaon park has two major roads: North main road (Lies in the north of Koregaon Park) which runs in parallel to south main road (South of Koregaon Park). Link roads connect these two major roads.
Koregaon park is connected with another upcoming neighborhood, Kalyani nagar, Via the aga khan bridge. Passage to Mundhawa and Magarpatta has been made possible by a recently constructed road.
About project: Marvel Realtors Basilo
- LaunchSep 2013
- Total Area(in acre)1.49
Know Your Neighbourhood
- Master Plan
Best home loans for this property
more properties from Marvel Realtors Basilo
more properties from Gemini Properties
- 5 BHK Apartment10.5 CrSupreme Universal AdimaaSangamvadi, Pune
- 5 BHK Apartment10 CrBoat Club Road, Pune
- 4 BHK Apartment10 CrMarvel Realtors BasiloKoregaon Park, Pune
- 5 BHK Apartment10.2 CrABIL Gods GraceSangamvadi, Pune
- 4 BHK Apartment8.8 CrMarvel Realtors AurumKoregaon Park, Pune
- 5 BHK Apartment10 CrSangamvadi, Pune