3 BHK+2 bath+2 balcony residential apartment available for sale on a excellent location of sector-119 noida.The project is gaur grandeur filled with all basic features and modern amenities.
Flourishing at very prime location of noida, In sector 119 gaur grandeur offer 2/3 BHK apartments with drawing and dining room, Store, Spacious kitchen and well equipped attached and separate bathrooms. Every flat is two sides open for better light and air circulation. You would absolutely love the upgraded features that gaursons has included in the project.
Easy to locate location giving you very convenient reach to major areas such as hospital, Shopping mall, Amity college, Commercial market and close vicinity to delhi/ncr. The whole project is best surrounded by green belts and parks within the land allotted by noida authority.
Best located project surrounded by green belts & parks.
Land allotted by noida authority, Only approx 20% covered & remaining 80% open.
Hardly 7 k.M. Away from proposed metro station at sector 32
Yoga, Meditation center.
Ample light and air in every apartment.
Parks and gardens, Jogging area
24 hrs. Water and power supply, Png supply
High tech security
Ample car parking space
Two lifts for each block of otis or equivalent
Sufficient children play area with space for cricket pitch with net.
About project: Gaursons Gaur Grandeur
- LaunchNov 2008
- Total Area(in acre)10
Know Your Neighbourhood
- Master Plan
Best home loans for this property