2 BHK Apartment - 1,150 sq ft50.6L
< PrevNext >
- It is a fully gated township with special importance given to its lush green environment, natural water bodies, jogging parks to promote sustainable living.
- It brings to you the world class modern amenities at one of the most buzzing, and fastest growing hot spots in the country.
- The big landscape is designed in such a way that it makes the outdoors irresistible and makes you “come out and enjoy life” at all times.
- The multi-purpose sports parks are designed as an activity filled destination for people of all age groups.
- It offers different recreational opportunities for the residents of the entire township such as a well-equipped air conditioned gymnasium, yoga and aerobic training center separated, ladies and gents saloon, sauna and steam facilities.
- This wing of the sports club has its own reception, lobby and changing rooms with lockers and many fun filled facilities.
24 X 7 Security
Children's play area
Rain Water Harvesting
About project: Gardenia Golf City
Gardenia Golf City
Gol City is an apartment enclave in the suburb o Sector 75 in Noida . The project is under construction and the apartments can be bought through resale. Numerous conveniences have been provided or...
- LaunchFeb 2011
- Total Area(in acre)80
Know Your Neighbourhood
- Master Plan
Best home loans for this property
2 bhk, 1,150 sq ft
Loading Bank Details....
get me a home loan
our experts will call you soon
or call us at 080-30-196-296
our experts are known for
₹ 350 cr
more properties from Gardenia Golf City
more properties from retan tataa company
- 2 BHK Apartment46 LUnibera Developers UniberaSector 1 Noida Extension, Noida
- 3 BHK Apartment56.5 LStellar Group JeevanSector 1 Noida Extension, Noida
- 2 BHK Apartment44.8 LNimbus Hyde ParkSector 78, Noida
- 3 BHK Apartment48 LFuture World Rhythm CCountySector 1 Noida Extension, Noida
- 2 BHK Apartment50.6 LGardenia Golf CitySector 75, Noida
- 3 BHK Apartment50.3 LCapital Infratechomes AthenaSector 1 Noida Extension, Noida
last update - 17-01-2017