1 BHK Apartment - 615 sq ft31.67L
< PrevNext >
It’s a 1 bhk multistorey apartment situated in Today Royal Elisium, Karanjade, Mumbai. The house is unfurnished. It’s on 2nd floor out of 7 floors building. It has gymnasium. Other amenities include children's play area, intercom, 24 x 7 security, jogging track, power backup, landscaped gardens, indoor games, car_parking, lift available, vaastu compliant, closed_car_parking, rain water harvesting and maintenance staff. Its main door is facing east direction. The property is available on freehold. It is an under-construction property and is expected to get completed by 01/01/2018. It is situated in the proximity of all the important facilities. The time you'll spend here will become the greatest moment of your life that will also help you to relieve, relax & evoke a great sense of happiness. Kindly call us for details.
24 X 7 Security
Children's play area
Rain Water Harvesting
About project: Today Elisium
The project is currently in an under-construction stage with the possession scheduled to be in possession on Jun 18. Karanjade in Navi Mumbai is well-connected to different parts of Mumbai via road....
- LaunchJul 2015
Home Loan - calculate your EMI
Property price: 31.6 L
Get instant home loan
It's fast & easy!
Loading Bank Details....
Our experts will call you soon
or call us at 080-30-196-296
Our experts are known for
More properties from Today Elisium
More properties from Today Royal Home
We've found similar properties for you
- 27 L1 BHK - 615 sq ftProject, Karanjade
- 27 L1 BHK - 585 sq ftProject, Karanjade
- 34 L1 BHK - 600 sq ftProject, Karanjade
- 37 L1 BHK - 726 sq ftNeelkanth Krupa, Karanjade
- 39.33 L1 BHK - 690 sq ftShubh Laxmi Infra Mumbai Om Rudra Heights, Karanjade
- 32.91 L1 BHK - 665 sq ftSwaraj Heights, Karanjade
- 26.08 L1 BHK - 555 sq ftAshiana Pratik Pride, Karanjade
- 33.55 L1 BHK - 610 sq ftToday Sai Vrindavan, Karanjade
- 25.85 L1 BHK - 550 sq ftAshiana Pratik Pride, Karanjade
- 36.3 L1 BHK - 660 sq ftElegant Iona, Karanjade
Last update - 02-04-2018