2 BHK Apartment - 1,852 sq ft₹5.4Cr
< PrevNext >
Well designed 2 bhk multistorey apartment is available at a prime location in Red Stone Saifee Park. It has a salable area of 1852 sqft and is available at a price of Rs. 29,157 per sqft. The house is unfurnished. It is on the 18th floor of the building (total number of floors are 24). It has gymnasium as well as swimming pool. The project also has children's play area, club house, rain water harvesting, intercom, 24 x 7 security, jogging track, power backup, landscaped gardens, indoor games, and . It is west facing property. The property is available on freehold. The property has 3 bathrooms and 4 balconies. This residential property is ready-to-move-in. The site is in close proximity to various civic utilities. It is made in way to provide a comfortable living for the residents. If you are interested, please contact us for more details.
|₹ 10 L|
|Pool View, Garden View|
|1200 sq ft|
24 X 7 Security
Children's play area
Rain Water Harvesting
About project: Red Saifee Park
Red Saifee Park
fee Park, located in Byculla , Mumbai , offers apartments. The buyers are promised amenities like a gymnasium, a swimming pool, childrens play area, a clubhouse, rainwater harvesting system, intercom...
- Mar 2011Launch
- 5.17Total Area(in acre)
Home Loan - calculate your EMI
Property price: 5.4 Cr
Get instant home loan
It's fast & easy!
Loading Bank Details....
Our experts will call you soon
or call us at 080-30-196-296
Our experts are known for
₹ 350 cr
We've found similar properties for you
- ₹4.6 Cr2 BHK - 1,652 sq ftRed Saifee Park, Byculla
- ₹5.25 Cr3 BHK - 2,470 sq ftPiramal Aranya, Byculla
- ₹4.5 Cr3 BHK - 2,313 sq ftR R Builders Godrej Sky, Byculla
- ₹5.5 Cr2 BHK - 1,025 sq ftVardhman Heights, Byculla
- ₹6.35 Cr3 BHK - 1,900 sq ftPeninsula Land and Ashok Piramal Group Ashok Serenity, Byculla
- ₹4.6 Cr2 BHK - 1,300 sq ftGoodtime Real Estate Development Salsette 27, Byculla
- ₹4.5 Cr4 BHK - 2,000 sq ftProject, Byculla
- ₹5.35 Cr2 BHK - 1,652 sq ftRed Saifee Park, Byculla
Last update - 04-11-2017