PERSPECTIVE OF NAVI MUMBAI:-
1. Navi Mumbai has an efficient integrated transport system covering all modes of transports. Proposed Navi Mumbai airport , Metro, Mono rail and Water Transport will take Navi Mumbai to greater and newer heights.
2. Greater Mumbai is easily accessible from Navi Mumbai through a variety of already existing transportation modes; proposed Sewree-Nhava Sea Link makes Mumbai our next door neighbour.
3. Some of the most well-known and developed areas in Navi Mumbai are Kharghar, Vashi, Nerul, Seawoods, Belapur, and Panvel.
4. Navi Mumbai has witnessed remarkable growth of property rates in Premium segment as well as Economy segment since last 5 years across various nodes. Macro perspective of developing nodes.
5.Some of the areas where development has started in full swing are Taloja, Roadpali, Karanjade, Ulwe and Dronagiri.
6. Ulwe and Dronagiri are expected to experience exponential growth in reality prices because of the Rail Connectivity; the work is in full swing and the Railways is committed to dedicate the infrastructure to the citizens by 2017-18.
7. Sewree - Nheva sea link (MTHL)
8. The commissioning of rail transport in another 2 years is expected boost the prices in the Uran - Dronagiri area.
9. Reliance SEZ in both Ulwe and Dronagiri.
10. While Ulwe node has already experienced the initial growth surge, Dronagiri node is all set to take off on the growth graph with an initial growth surge inevitable during 2017-18.
About project: Prajapati Magnum
- LaunchDec 2013
- Total Area(in acre)3
Know Your Neighbourhood