3 BHK Apartment - 3,330 sq ftLodha World CrestLower Parel, Mumbai
25,525/ sq ft
|Ready to move|
|1 - 2 years|
|78th of 100|
Your chances of finding home for sale are higher with Real Estate Infra as they have successfully closed similar transactions recently.
Posted 3 months ago
3 BHK Apartment - 3,330 sq ft8.5Cr
< PrevNext >
It’s a 3 bhk multistorey apartment situated in Lodha Group World Crest, Lower Parel, Mumbai. It has an area of 3330 sqft with a carpet area of 2015 sqft . The property is available at a price of Rs. 8.50 cr . The house is unfurnished. It is a road facing property. The property is available on freehold. This residential property is ready-to-move-in. The site is in close proximity to various civic utilities.
|1 rooms( servant room )|
|2015 sq ft|
24 X 7 Security
Children's play area
Rain Water Harvesting
About project: Lodha World Crest
Lodha World Crest
Lodha World Crest is located in Parel (also known as Lower Parel ), Mumbai . This residential venture is accompanied by amenities such as gymnasium, swimming pool, childrens play area, club house,...
- LaunchOct 2010
Home Loan - calculate your EMI
Property price: 8.5 Cr
Get instant home loan
It's fast & easy!
Loading Bank Details....
Our experts will call you soon
or call us at 080-30-196-296
Our experts are known for
More properties from Lodha World Crest
More properties from Real Estate Infra
We've found similar properties for you
- 8.91 Cr3 BHK - 2,826 sq ftLodha World Crest, Lower Parel
- 7.62 Cr3 BHK - 1,347 sq ftLodha The Park, Lower Parel
- 7.77 Cr3 BHK - 1,373 sq ftLodha The Park, Lower Parel
- 9.5 Cr3 BHK - 3,330 sq ftLodha World Crest, Lower Parel
- 9 Cr4 BHK - 1,826 sq ftIndiabulls Sky Forest A3, Lower Parel
- 7.85 Cr2 BHK - 1,400 sq ftAshford Casa Grande, Lower Parel
- 10 Cr3 BHK - 1,915 sq ftAshford Casa Grande, Lower Parel
- 8.5 Cr4 BHK - 1,455 sq ftLodha The Park, Lower Parel
- 6.85 Cr3 BHK - 1,700 sq ftLodha The Park, Lower Parel
- 10 Cr4 BHK - 2,200 sq ftLodha Group World View Lower Parel Mumbai, Lower Parel
Last update - 23-03-2018