2 BHK Apartment - 1,260 sq ft₹1.34Cr
< PrevNext >
This spacious 2 bhk multistorey apartment is available for sale and is located in Lodha Group Luxuria, one of the most prestigious projects of Thane West. It has a salable area of 1260 sqft and is available at a price of Rs. 10,634 per sqft. It is an unfurnished property. It has gymnasium. Other amenities include swimming pool, children's play area, club house, multipurpose room, sports facility, multipurpose room, intercom, intercom, landscaped gardens, 24 x 7 security, rain water harvesting, power backup, lift available, car parking, jogging track, vaastu compliant, staff quarter and cafeteria. This residential property is ready-to-move-in. The society is well connected by different modes of transportation. It is made in way to provide a comfortable living for the residents. Contact us for more details.
|787 sq ft|
24 X 7 Security
Children's play area
Rain Water Harvesting
About project: Lodha Luxuria
Group of developers is launching a new residential project, Luxuria which is located at Thane West , Mumbai . The project is presently on hold. It comes with eight hundred and ninety six spacious and...
- Jul 2008Launch
Home Loan - calculate your EMI
Property price: 1.3 Cr
Get instant home loan
It's fast & easy!
Loading Bank Details....
Our experts will call you soon
or call us at 080-30-196-296
Our experts are known for
₹ 350 cr
We've found similar properties for you
- ₹1.18 Cr2 BHK - 691 sq ftRustomjee Urbania Azziano, Thane West
- ₹1.4 Cr2 BHK - 1,209 sq ftRustomjee Urbania Azziano, Thane West
- ₹1.16 Cr2 BHK - 1,310 sq ftDosti Desire, Thane West
- ₹1.54 Cr3 BHK - 1,318 sq ftBharat Shiv Sai Paradise, Thane West
- ₹1.64 Cr3 BHK - 1,350 sq ftRunwal Garden City, Thane West
- ₹1.31 Cr2 BHK - 995 sq ftKores Nakshatra, Thane West
- ₹1.29 Cr3 BHK - 1,240 sq ftVijay Orovia, Thane West
- ₹1.61 Cr2 BHK - 1,255 sq ftIndiabulls One Indiabulls, Thane West
- ₹1.62 Cr2 BHK - 1,519 sq ftPiramal Vaikunth Cluster 1, Thane West
- ₹1.1 Cr2 BHK - 1,087 sq ftACME Ozone, Thane West
Last update - 21-11-2017