2 BHK Apartment - 1,210 sq ft2.14Cr
< PrevNext >
The developers Kukreja's are one of the oldest and most trusted in the Chembur construction business. They have made a name for themselves by building good quality homes and delivering them on time. This particular project is located near Sindhi Society and is a 18 storied structure. The construction is going on in full swing and should be completed on time. This location is a peaceful and quiet area and yet it's near Chembur Colony where things are available from A to Z. It is near the Sion-Trombay road, the Chembur-Wadala monorail and 1 km from the Eastern Freeway and the Eastern express highway and the Chembur-Santacruz link road. Hence travelling to any part of Mumbai shall be easy. Banks, schools, hospitals, malls, cinemas and religious places are all in the vicinity making this location ideal to settle down.
24 X 7 Security
Children's play area
Rain Water Harvesting
About project: Kukreja Construction Builders Chembur Heights
Kukreja Construction Builders Chembur Heights
Kukreja Chembur Heights project launched by Kukreja Construction Builders offers 2 BHK, 3 BHK bedroom residences with modern interiors. It is located in Sindhi Society Chembur Mumbai . The Builder...
Home Loan - calculate your EMI
Property price: 2.1 Cr
Get instant home loan
It's fast & easy!
Loading Bank Details....
Our experts will call you soon
or call us at 080-30-196-296
Our experts are known for
More properties from KENNETH DSOUZA
We've found similar properties for you
- 2 Cr2 BHK - 776 sq ftSafal Trademark, Sindhi Society Chembur
- 2.5 Cr2 BHK - 1,050 sq ftAryaman Building, Sindhi Society Chembur
- 2.18 Cr2 BHK - 696 sq ftProject, Sindhi Society Chembur
- 2.34 Cr2 BHK - 750 sq ftProject, Sindhi Society Chembur
- 2 Cr2 BHK - 636 sq ftProject, Sindhi Society Chembur
- 2.32 Cr2 BHK - 744 sq ftProject, Sindhi Society Chembur
- 1.95 Cr2 BHK - 1,000 sq ftProject, Sindhi Society Chembur
- 1.93 Cr2 BHK - 1,067 sq ftKukreja Construction Builders Chembur Heights, Sindhi Society Chembur
Last update - 07-03-2018