1 BHK Apartment - 660 sq ft₹32L
< PrevNext >
This 1bhk apartment in Nala Sopara, Mumbai is with 2 bathrooms. It is present in the project Pankil Kamya Group which is Completed. The price of the property is INR 32.00 Lacs. Kitchen has Ceramic Tiles and Granite Platform with Stainless Steel Sink. Toilets have Anti Skid Tiles and Sanitary Fittings. Balcony and Kitchen have Ceramic Tiles. Living/Dining, Master Bedroom and Other Bedroom have Vitrified Tiles. Exterior has Weather Proof Paint and Interior wall has Emulsion Paint. Windows have Aluminium Sliding. The tower has a maximum of 8 floors. The project amenities include Security, Reserved Parking, Park, Vaastu Compliant, Car Parking, Jogging Track and Vaastu Compliant. It also has Shopping Mall, School, Hospital, ATM, Staff Quarter, Open Car Parking and Closed Car Parking. With an area of 660 sqft, it is priced at Rs 4,848/sqft.
24 X 7 Security
Children's play area
About project: Kamya Pankil
Pankil by Kamya at Nala Sopara , is one of the most sought after residential project in Nala Sopara , Mira Road and Beyond of the recent times. Pankil by Kamya is nominally priced and is very...
- Dec 2012Launch
Home Loan - calculate your EMI
Property price: 32 L
Get instant home loan
It's fast & easy!
Loading Bank Details....
Our experts will call you soon
or call us at 080-30-196-296
Our experts are known for
₹ 350 cr
More properties from Proptiger
We've found similar properties for you
- ₹28 L1 BHK - 560 sq ftSheth and Chopra Shanti Lifespaces, Nala Sopara
- ₹34 L1 BHK - 660 sq ftPatil Gulmohar Heritage, Nala Sopara
- ₹26 L1 BHK - 570 sq ftDarshan Darshan Tower, Nala Sopara
- ₹27.5 L2 BHK - 625 sq ftMAAD Nakoda Heights, Nala Sopara
- ₹32.5 L2 BHK - 715 sq ftMAAD Nakoda Heights, Nala Sopara
- ₹27 L1 BHK - 520 sq ftAgarwal Krish Garden, Nala Sopara
- ₹29 L2 BHK - 835 sq ftMAAD Nakoda Heights, Nala Sopara
- ₹34 L1 BHK - 540 sq ftSB Sandeep Heights, Nala Sopara
- ₹27 L1 BHK - 650 sq ftRudrani Star Heights, Nala Sopara
- ₹31.5 L1 BHK - 900 sq ftMAAD Dew Berry, Nala Sopara
Last update - 12-09-2017