3 BHK Apartment - 1,316 sq ft1.6Cr
< PrevNext >
Dosti West County Thane Is one of the Most Awaited Project in Thane. The Developer is Launching This Project to full fill the demand of the micro market. Dosti West County Is a High rise residential development. Dosti West County will offer a Spacious apartment which will have proper sun light and ventilation. As far as The Specification Is Concerned The Project Is going to provide all the modern specification inside the apartment. Dosti West County is going to be the land mark of the Balkum. Dosti is a very well known name in real estate Sector and has already been delivered good number of projects. There are also good number of projects which is under construction. Dosti West County Will offer a luxury Club House and will offer all the modern amenities inside the projects.
24 X 7 Security
Children's play area
About project: Dosti West County Oak
Dosti West County Oak
Launched by Dosti Realty Mumbai , the project promises all the basic amenities to its buyers like Others, Others, Others, Amphitheater, Others. Thane West offers easy connectivity to all the major...
- LaunchMar 2018
- Total Area(in acre)0.45
Home Loan - calculate your EMI
Property price: 1.6 Cr
Get instant home loan
It's fast & easy!
Loading Bank Details....
Our experts will call you soon
or call us at 080-30-196-296
Our experts are known for
More properties from Sales Team
We've found similar properties for you
- 1.3 Cr2 BHK - 963 sq ftPuraniks City Reserva Phase 1, Thane West
- 1.31 Cr2 BHK - 974 sq ftPuraniks City Reserva Phase 1, Thane West
- 1.63 Cr3 BHK - 1,765 sq ftPiramal Vaikunth Cluster 4, Thane West
- 1.63 Cr3 BHK - 920 sq ftGodrej Emerald, Thane West
- 1.43 Cr2 BHK - 828 sq ftRustomjee Urbania Azziano, Thane West
- 1.95 Cr3 BHK - 1,455 sq ftLodha Amara, Thane West
- 1.62 Cr3 BHK - 1,241 sq ftLodha Amara, Thane West
- 1.8 Cr3 BHK - 920 sq ftGodrej Emerald, Thane West
- 1.6 Cr3 BHK - 1,241 sq ftLodha Amara, Thane West
- 1.95 Cr3 BHK - 1,477 sq ftNeelkanth Greens, Thane West
Last update - 19-03-2018