About Kgeyes Daffodils
Kgeyes Daffodils Specifications
- WindowsAll windows and Ventilators will be enamel painting finish
- WiringEach Allottee shall have an independent electrical meter connection
- InteriorCeiling with white cement painting
- ExteriorOuter walls shall have 2 coated of exterior emulsion paint with one coat of primer Asian Ultima/equivalent
- ToiletsIn the toilets, walls will be covered with plain pastel shades ceramic tiles Kajaria/Somany/equivalent up to a height of 7 ft
- BalconyKitchen service and balcony with 1x1 plain colour ceramic tiles Kajaria/Somany/equivalent
- ToiletsFlooring in all toilet areas will be of 1x1 anti skid tiles Kajaria/Somany/equivalent
- KitchenSingle bowl stainless steel sink with drain board Nirali or equivalent will be provided
- ToiletsCommon toilet will have IWC closets with wash basin and diverter with geyser point
Event this month
Get best offers on our partner site
Home loan - calculate your EMI
Get instant home loan
It's fast & easy!
Loading Bank Details....
Our experts will call you soon
or call us at 080-30-196-296
Our experts are known for
About locality: Beantpura
Beantpura is a well-known neighborhood of Ludhiana. Several educational institutes, entertainment centers are located in and around the area, which makes living here extremely convenient. The presence...
Kgeyes Daffodils Price trends
Compare Kgeyes Daffodils with:
Add to compare from:
Other similar projects
Last update - 05-03-2018
Makaan.com is an online platform for real estate property listings. Makaan.com allows its users (real estate agents or individual sellers) (“Users”) to post their Listings and share information of the properties available for sale or rent. Makaan.com only provides a platform for, and therefore merely displays, the information as uploaded by the users. Makaan.com does not in any way facilitate the sales between the Users and you/visitors and is not acting on behalf of any User and cannot be deemed to be a real estate agent as defined under the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).