- Buy1,869 / sq ftAvg. price (3 bhk)
Sector 30 Kurukshetra Property
Property price trends in sector 30
Nearby localities to sector 30
- 3,313/ Sq ftProperties11 for sale
- 4,411/ Sq ftProperties3 for sale
- 2,927/ Sq ftProperties3 for sale
- 5,040/ Sq ftProperties2 for sale
- Properties2 for rent
- 3,839/ Sq ftProperties2 for sale
- 1,573/ Sq ft
- 1,666/ Sq ft
- Properties1 for rent
- 1,274/ Sq ft
- 1,401/ Sq ft
- 2,375/ Sq ft
One stop platform for real estate news and updates
Top real estate articles
- Dwarka has been developed as an independent sub-city with all the basic necessities and facilities. Its well-developed social infrastructure makes Dwarka a top choice for people working in west Delhi and Gurugram, for renting a house. If you are considering renting a home in Dwarka or investing here, check out these localities, which according to data available with Makaan.com, are the most searched areas in Dwarka.
DDA Approves Transit-Oriented Development PolicyDelhi Development Authority is going to implement the revised Transit-Oriented Development policy around five metro stations- Dwarka Sector 18, 21, Mayur Vihar Extension, Mukundpur, Sarojini Nagar and INA, as high density, mixed-use development area.
15 Or 30 Years: Which Is The Ideal Home Loan Tenure?The home loan tenure impacts your monthly installments and interest repayment amount. Choose wisely.
10 Innovations That Changed The Face Of The Real Estate SectorThe real estate sector has seen a lot of changes over the recent years, and much of that can be attributed to the rising use of technology in construction and the growing confidence of financial companies in the industry. MakaanIQ lists the top 10 innovations that have changed the face of the real estate industry.
Why It Is Time to Adopt New Construction Technology in IndiaIndia, at 7-8 per cent every year, is one of the fastest growing construction markets in the world. The segment is estimated to be the third largest in the world, with a size of $1 trillion by 2025. Following this, we asked developers on the future of technology within the construction sector.