old grain market
Nearby localities to old grain market
- 2,032/ Sq ft8.7Properties35 for sale
- 1,941/ Sq ftProperties24 for sale
- 2,603/ Sq ft8.5Properties10 for sale
- 2,813/ Sq ft10
- 1,912/ Sq ft9.1
- 2,279/ Sq ft
- 1,822/ Sq ft
- 2,138/ Sq ft8.7Properties7 for sale
- 1,737/ Sq ft9.2Properties4 for sale
- 4,558/ Sq ftProperties2 for sale
- 5,777/ Sq ft
- 8,414/ Sq ft
- 1,611/ Sq ft
- 181/ Sq ft
- 2,063/ Sq ft
One stop platform for real estate news and updates
Top real estate articles
- Today, almost all of homebuyers use emails, and email marketing remains an effective way to generate leads and grow business for property advisors. Successful property brokers know the tricks of the trade, and they know how email marketing can help them in generating results. Email marketing is a low-cost tool, and it can produce tremendous results for your property broking business, provided you plan and execute your campaigns effectively. Here are some tips to get the job done.
Builders, 2019 Is The Time To Walk The TalkIf India’s real estate developers expect their condition to improve in the New Year by regaining the lost confidence of homebuyers, they will have to show greater seriousness in delivering what they promised. And, more importantly, they will have to be acutely watchful of their words lest they succumb to making claims that they would not be able to deliver. If they are working hard now to complete their ongoing projects, watchful builders are also exercising caution in launching new housing projects. That could be instrumental for them in walking the talk.
Etiquettes Buyers Must Show During Site VisitFinding a perfect home is no easy job. But, it is the day you start visiting homes that the rubber meets the road. Visiting under-construction sites is still simpler, but site visits in the resale markets are quite different. Often, it is inhabited by the owner or tenants, and irrespective of the fact that you are from the buying side, it does hold importance that you follow certain etiquettes. Here are some points you should consider while going for an open-house walkthrough.
Top Technology Trends In Construction IndustryConsidering the growth potential for India's real estate market, Housing Minister Hardeep Singh Puri on January 14 launched the Global Housing Technology Challenge (GHTC) for developers and research companies. The competition is aimed at introducing the best technologies that help build homes faster at affordable cost. What technologies are already popular in the country. Let's check out.
Home Sales, Launches Increased In Q3 FY'19; Inventory Declined, Shows ReportHome sales in India’s top nine markets increased by 30 per cent year-on-year in the third quarter of the current financial year, with Pune and Mumbai contributing the highest to these numbers, a quarterly report by PropTiger.com shows. New launches, too increased three per cent during the quarter while inventory stock lying across the cities declined by 10 per cent in Q3 FY’19. Interestingly, Gurgaon saw new launches going up 146 per cent, the highest seen by a city in the December quarter while it registered the sharpest fall in home sales numbers, at 26 per cent.
Localities comparison in Karnal
Locality already added to compare
Some error occured