Old Grain Market is a well-known neighborhood of Karnal. Several educational institutes, entertainment centers are located in and around the area, which makes living here extremely convenient. The presence of well-equipped healthcare centers and hospitals in close proximity makes the Old Grain Market one of the sought-after residential destinations in Karnal. The presence of basic amenities and other facilities has made the home seekers look for properties for sale in Old Grain Market.Connectivity in Old Grain Market
Commutation is hassle free for the residents of this locality. The Old Grain Market is well connected to different parts of Karnal through excellent road connectivity and bus services. The railways station and inter/ intra city bus station are just a few kilometers away from the Old Grain Market. With state and other local buses, travelling to nearby locations is very convenient. Good connectivity is one of the major reasons why demand for property in Old Grain Market is increasing rapidly.Real estate in Old Grain Market
In the last few months, the Old Grain Market has witnessed prolific and exponential growth and it has now turned out to be one of the most proffered residential hubs in the Karnal. Smooth connectivity is one of the major reasons for the increase in demand for property in Old Grain Market. The rapid pace of development is attracting many builders to purchase plots in Old Grain Market so that they can construct affordable houses for the home seekers.
- Buy2,258 / sq ftAvg. price (3+ bhk)
Old Grain Market Property
Property price trends in old grain market
Nearby localities to old grain market
- 2,214/ Sq ft8.7Properties85 for sale
- 2,128/ Sq ftProperties56 for sale
- 3,071/ Sq ft10Properties44 for sale
- 1,946/ Sq ft8.7Properties38 for sale
- 1,910/ Sq ft9.2Properties27 for sale
- 2,359/ Sq ft8.5Properties18 for sale
- 2,279/ Sq ftProperties9 for sale
- 1,796/ Sq ft9.1Properties6 for sale
- 3,240/ Sq ftProperties3 for sale
- 2,985/ Sq ftProperties2 for sale
- 4,551/ Sq ft
- 4,357/ Sq ft
- 1,099/ Sq ft
- 4,740/ Sq ft
- 1,522/ Sq ft
Top real estate articles
- Branded residence as an asset class in India is in the evolving stage at present. Many industry experts believe that India's wealthy population has significantly grown and thus this niche market will continue to find takers in the coming years. Branded developments have an edge over other uber-luxury projects owing to their exquisiteness and luxe appeal - with inclusion of customised furniture and furnishing accessories, exclusive fabrics and the status value which comes along. In the latest news, Italian fashion company, Versace has tied up with Unity Group to launch a luxury project in Delhi after its stint in Mumbai.
PMC Does Not Have The Money To Support Newly Merged VillagesPune’s property market is one of the most coveted in India, attracting the interest of not only locals but non-resident Indians as well. To cater to this growing demand, housing supply has to grow. To make that happen, 11 villages have been added in the city’s fold recently. But, it is not as easy for a city to expand as it might seem.
Here's Why Delhi Is Losing Out On Its Fun QuotientThere is no dearth of entertainment options in Delhi. In fact, the fun quotient is doubled owing to the strategic placement of two popular entertainment hubs - Gurgaon and Noida, with Delhi. Khan Market, a bustling retail destination and plush locality in south Delhi, attracts hordes of shoppers and tourists. However, the national capital is seen losing its sheen as a fun city. Why so?
10% Rebate For Gurgaon Owners Who Pay Property Tax Before Jul 31The Municipal Corporation of Gurugram has decided that real estate owners in the city will get a rebate of 10 per cent on their property tax bill. To avail of the benefit, however, they will have to pay their bills before July 31.
All You Need To Know About Mumbai Metro Line-IThe commissioning of Line-I of the Mumbai Metro Project not only eliminated travel woes for Mumbaikars but gave a boost to the property prices in several micro-markets of the city. The elevated corridor connects the locality of Versova in the west to Ghatkopar in the east with a total of 12 stations covering 11.4 kilometre. Here is all you need to know about the Line.