old grain market
Nearby localities to old grain market
- 2,050/ Sq ftProperties39 for sale
- 2,151/ Sq ft8.7Properties23 for sale
- 2,527/ Sq ft8.5Properties13 for sale
- 2,095/ Sq ft8.7Properties12 for sale
- 2,813/ Sq ft10Properties9 for sale
- 1,992/ Sq ft9.1Properties5 for sale
- 2,491/ Sq ftProperties5 for sale
- 1,737/ Sq ft9.2Properties4 for sale
- 3,540/ Sq ft
- 1,099/ Sq ft
- 4,558/ Sq ft
- 1,702/ Sq ft
- 8,414/ Sq ft
- 2,284/ Sq ft
- 4,551/ Sq ft
One stop platform for real estate news and updates
Top real estate articles
- Nine years after the Mumbai-based real estate giant first attempted to go public, Lodha Group has now received a go-ahead from markets regulator, the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) to launch its initial public offering. Expected to fetch the company about Rs 5,500 crore, the offering would be the country’s second-biggest property IPO ─ real estate giant DLF’s IPO of 2007 fetched the company Rs 9,200 crore, the highest in the country so far.
India May Become World’s 4th Largest Wealth Market By 2027: ReportAccording to the India Wealth Report, by 2027, India may become the fourth largest wealth market in the world. As of December 2017, the total wealth held by individuals living in India amounts to $8.2 trillion.
Tenants In Noida Get Time Till Sept 30 To Register Rent AgreementTrouble awaits those Noida tenants who have not yet registered their rent agreement. The district administration has launched a move under which it plans to nab those who have not registered rent agreements in order to evade stamp duty. Tenants have been given time till September 30 to comply, failing which they will have to pay stamp duty, interest along with a penalty.
Asia's Most Expensive Four-Bedroom Home Up For Sale In Hong Kong For $446 MnIf sold at the listed price, this home could become the world’s most expensive house, beating Villa Les Cedres, a 188-year-old, 14-bedroom mansion in the south of France, which was listed for $409 million.
Loan Against Property: Know All About Eligibility Criteria, Documentation, ProcedureBorrower can apply for a loan against property by mortgaging self-owned property. The loan amount can vary from 40-60 per cent of the property value while the interest rate can be up to 16 per cent. Loan Against Property (LAP) is a secure loan where the borrower gives his property as security