chaura bazar new
- Buy4,551 / sq ftAvg. price (3 bhk)
Chaura Bazar New Property
Property price trends in chaura bazar new
Nearby localities to chaura bazar new
- 2,220/ Sq ft8.7Properties86 for sale
- 2,093/ Sq ftProperties62 for sale
- 3,078/ Sq ft10Properties41 for sale
- 1,943/ Sq ft8.7Properties38 for sale
- 1,902/ Sq ft9.2Properties27 for sale
- 2,400/ Sq ft8.5Properties17 for sale
- 2,279/ Sq ftProperties9 for sale
- 1,796/ Sq ft9.1Properties6 for sale
- 3,540/ Sq ftProperties2 for sale
- 1,099/ Sq ftProperties2 for sale
- 5,777/ Sq ft
- 8,414/ Sq ft
- 2,284/ Sq ft
- 333/ Sq ft
- 2,777/ Sq ft
One stop platform for real estate news and updates
Top real estate articles
- Early this year, the Centre launched the Liveability Index, which is meant to rank 116 cities on the basis of the living standards they provide to their citizens. How these cities perform on this index would be known only in June. Among the cities that have made it to the list is Gurgaon, where authorities are busy making plans to ensure the city gets a good ranking.
Update: Prices May Surge As Delhi Metro's Phase 4 Gears Up To Bring Delhiites CloserThe fourth phase will have six new lines connecting peripheral areas of the city, thus, forming an intersection with all the existing lines. The proposed corridors are Rithala-Narela (21.73 km) Inderlok-Indraprastha (12.57 km) Tughlakabad-Terminal 1 (22.20 km) Lajpat Nagar-Saket G-Block (7.96 km) Janakpuri West-RK Ashram (28.92 km) and Mukundpur-Maujpur (12.54 km).
City Beat: Trump Towers To Come Up In Kolkata [Video]Trump Organisation has partnered with Unimark Group to develop a residential project along with the signature Trump Tower spread over an area of 400,000 sq ft.
City Beat: Hyderabad Property Registrations Shrink 60% [Video]Data show number of property purchases fell drastically in Hyderabad after the ban on currency notes of Rs 500 and Rs 1,000.
Delhi Metro Ride: How Phase IV Of Expansion Is Going To Ease Your Commuting FurtherOn 6th January, the Delhi government gave approval to Delhi Metro's fourth phase of expansion. This extended route will be around 103 kilometers in length. There will be six new lines connecting Rithala-Bawana-Narela, Mukundpur-Maujpur, Janakpuri West-R K Ashram, Inderlok-Indraprastha, Tughlakabad to Terminal 1 and Lajpat Nagar-Saket G-block. Introduction of these lines will reduce passenger traffic and boost connectivity in south and central Delhi. Moreover, areas such as Bawana, Narela or Burari will enjoy good connectivity because of this expansion.