chaura bazar new
Nearby localities to chaura bazar new
- 2,044/ Sq ft8.7Properties34 for sale
- 2,008/ Sq ftProperties30 for sale
- 2,623/ Sq ft8.5Properties11 for sale
- 2,813/ Sq ft10Properties9 for sale
- 2,279/ Sq ftProperties9 for sale
- 1,963/ Sq ft9.1Properties8 for sale
- 2,138/ Sq ft8.7Properties7 for sale
- 1,737/ Sq ft9.2Properties4 for sale
- 1,785/ Sq ftProperties4 for sale
- 1,099/ Sq ftProperties2 for sale
- 4,558/ Sq ftProperties2 for sale
- 8,414/ Sq ft
- 1,611/ Sq ft
- 2,284/ Sq ft
- 333/ Sq ft
One stop platform for real estate news and updates
Top real estate articles
- Delhi government is planning to approval to Delhi Metro's fourth phase of expansion. This extended route will be around 103 kilometers in length. There will be six new lines connecting Rithala-Bawana-Narela, Mukundpur-Maujpur, Janakpuri West-R K Ashram, Inderlok-Indraprastha, Tughlakabad to Terminal 1 and Lajpat Nagar-Saket G-block. Introduction of these lines will reduce passenger traffic and boost connectivity in south and central Delhi. Moreover, areas such as Bawana, Narela or Burari will enjoy good connectivity because of this expansion.
Would Gurgaon Make It To The Smart City List With Improved Livability?Early this year, the Centre launched the Liveability Index, which is meant to rank 116 cities on the basis of the living standards they provide to their citizens. How these cities perform on this index would be known only in June. Among the cities that have made it to the list is Gurgaon, where authorities are busy making plans to ensure the city gets a good ranking.
Update: Prices May Surge As Delhi Metro's Phase 4 Gears Up To Bring Delhiites CloserThe fourth phase will have six new lines connecting peripheral areas of the city, thus, forming an intersection with all the existing lines. The proposed corridors are Rithala-Narela (21.73 km) Inderlok-Indraprastha (12.57 km) Tughlakabad-Terminal 1 (22.20 km) Lajpat Nagar-Saket G-Block (7.96 km) Janakpuri West-RK Ashram (28.92 km) and Mukundpur-Maujpur (12.54 km).
City Beat: Trump Towers To Come Up In Kolkata [Video]Trump Organisation has partnered with Unimark Group to develop a residential project along with the signature Trump Tower spread over an area of 400,000 sq ft.
City Beat: Hyderabad Property Registrations Shrink 60% [Video]Data show number of property purchases fell drastically in Hyderabad after the ban on currency notes of Rs 500 and Rs 1,000.