- Buy6,352 / sq ftAvg. price (1,2,3,3+ bhk)
- Rent9,890 / monthAvg. rent (1,2,3 bhk)
Property price trends in model town
Nearby localities to model town
- 2,755/ Sq ftProperties1412 for sale
- 2,552/ Sq ft
- 2,400/ Sq ftProperties140 for sale
- 2,001/ Sq ftProperties137 for sale
- 2,113/ Sq ftProperties79 for sale
- 4,797/ Sq ft
- 3,901/ Sq ftProperties45 for sale
- 5,484/ Sq ft
- 3,874/ Sq ft
- 1,938/ Sq ftProperties35 for sale
- 3,219/ Sq ft
- 3,244/ Sq ftProperties16 for sale
- 5,265/ Sq ftProperties12 for sale
- 3,084/ Sq ft
- 1,902/ Sq ftProperties10 for sale
One stop platform for real estate news and updates
Top real estate articles
- The new airport at Bathinda is expected to boost realty sales in the town melting the slump that has prevailed for some time now. Business and jobs market will be favourably affected since better connectivity will bring Punjab's Malwa region into the limelight as a business centre.
Haryana Amends New Licensing Policy To Give Additional FSI To RealtorsIn a move that would help Millennium City Gurgaon accommodate more people in its fold, the city’s Department of Town & Country Planning has decided to allow additional floor area ratio to real estate developers by making an amendment in its Integrated Licensing Policy, 2016. This is the third time the Haryana government has decided to amend the policy which was launched in 2016 with a view to make the most of high-potential urban areas in the state.
31 Realty Projects Lose Licences In Haryana Over Violations; Builders May Be Targeted NextHaryana’s Department of Town and Country Planning has cancelled licences of over 31 ongoing projects, both commercial and residential. According to the DTCP, it is yet to recover dues worth over Rs 200 crore as external development charges from these projects. Of the defaulting projects, 14 are in Gurgaon, five in Sonipat, three in Faridabad and three in Palwal. Meanwhile, the DTCP has also formed a three-member committee that will look into applications received under the Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana.
All About Draft Model Tenancy Act 2015MakaaniQ lists features of the Draft Model Tenancy Act, 2015.
DDA To Now Launch Housing Scheme In Feb 2019The Delhi Development Authority (DDA), which was to launch the Housing Scheme 2018 in December, has now extended the launch to February next year. Under the new scheme, the housing authority will offer fresh units instead of the flats surrendered by previous lottery winners. However, only 20,000 flats will be on offer, mostly 1BHKs meant for the applicant from the economically weaker section. Here is all you need to know about the scheme.
Localities comparison in Jalandhar
Locality already added to compare
Some error occured
price (per sq.ft)
|3,622 - 16,129||26.8%||View 52 properties|
|1,670 - 2,498||-42.5%||View 132 properties|
|1,700 - 3,970||-||View 1,412 properties|
|1,858 - 2,415||-||View 79 properties|
|1,137 - 5,907||-7%||View 627 properties|
|1,749 - 3,420||-5.9%||View 140 properties|
|1,650 - 2,494||-||View 137 properties|