- Buy6,206 / sq ftAvg. price (1,2,3,3+ bhk)
- Rent18,467 / monthAvg. rent (1,2,3 bhk)
Property price trends in model town
Nearby localities to model town
- 2,836/ Sq ftProperties811 for sale
- 2,110/ Sq ftProperties540 for sale
- 2,125/ Sq ftProperties213 for sale
- 2,019/ Sq ftProperties194 for sale
- 1,902/ Sq ftProperties71 for sale
- 4,769/ Sq ft
- 3,573/ Sq ft
- 3,819/ Sq ft
- 2,320/ Sq ftProperties30 for sale
- 3,219/ Sq ftProperties25 for sale
- 3,291/ Sq ftProperties19 for sale
- 1,896/ Sq ftProperties19 for sale
- 5,243/ Sq ft
- 6,831/ Sq ft
- 7,462/ Sq ftProperties9 for sale
One stop platform for real estate news and updates
Top real estate articles
- The new airport at Bathinda is expected to boost realty sales in the town melting the slump that has prevailed for some time now. Business and jobs market will be favourably affected since better connectivity will bring Punjab's Malwa region into the limelight as a business centre.
All About Draft Model Tenancy Act 2015MakaaniQ lists features of the Draft Model Tenancy Act, 2015.
UP RERA To Follow MahaRERA Model Of Complaint ResolutionOn Day 1, the Greater Noida Bench of the Uttar Pradesh Real Estate Regulatory Authority heard 31 complaints against a Noida-based developer that has failed to deliver apartments in three of its projects from past 10 years.
Ghaziabad Hi-Tech Township Project May Be ScrappedA move which might bring relief to landowners, the Uttar Pradesh government might de-notify the 8,686-acre land in Ghaziabad it had set aside for development of a hi-tech city in 2009-10. Land from across 18 villages along the National Highway-24 was notified under Section 4 of the Land Acquisition Act, 1894.
Court Orders Demolition Of Faridabad Township In Aravalli ForestThe apex court also lashed the Haryana government for allowing a builder to violate the 1992 notification and permitting construction activity in the area, harming the ecology of the Aravalli Hills.
Localities comparison in Jalandhar
Locality already added to compare
Some error occured
price (per sq.ft)
|3,310 - 15,852||26.8%||View 56 properties|
|1,767 - 2,826||-42.5%||View 261 properties|
|2,244 - 4,198||-||View 811 properties|
|1,427 - 3,707||-7%||View 540 properties|
|1,649 - 3,152||-5.9%||View 213 properties|
|1,516 - 2,554||-5.3%||View 71 properties|
|1,414 - 2,732||-||View 194 properties|