- Buy4,342 / sq ftAvg. price (3,3+ bhk)
garden colony Property
Property price trends in garden colony
Nearby localities to garden colony
- 2,591/ Sq ftProperties1183 for sale
- 2,415/ Sq ft
- 2,260/ Sq ftProperties268 for sale
- 1,959/ Sq ftProperties166 for sale
- 1,903/ Sq ftProperties83 for sale
- 2,113/ Sq ftProperties80 for sale
- 3,901/ Sq ftProperties45 for sale
- 5,437/ Sq ft
- 5,515/ Sq ft
- 2,079/ Sq ftProperties36 for sale
- 3,980/ Sq ft
- 4,406/ Sq ft
- 2,455/ Sq ftProperties22 for sale
- 3,165/ Sq ftProperties17 for sale
- 2,052/ Sq ftProperties15 for sale
One stop platform for real estate news and updates
Top real estate articles
- If a survey team of the Municipal Corporation of Gurgaon (MCG) finds the infrastructure upgrade up to the mark, Sector 54’s Suncity Township could become the first private colony to be taken over by the government body. In a letter written to the MCG, the developer of the township, Essel Group, has said that all deficiencies pertaining to the infrastructure have been fixed. Spread over 141 acre, the township, with 895 plots, is prone to a flood-like situation during the Monsoon.
DDA Launches Housing Scheme 2019The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has launched its housing scheme for 2019 on January 18 for the sale of over 20,000 flats. Most of these units will be for the middle-income groups (MIG), the low-income groups (LIG) and the economically-weaker sections. In the first phase, around 1,250 1BHK flats, located across Narela, Ramnagar Colony and Seeraspur, are up for sale.
Pay Damages For Violations Or Face The Music: NGT To Sushant Lok-1 BuilderSushant Lok-1, one of the largest privately developed residential colonies in Gurgaon, may be headed towards a “closure”. Citing a January-8 order of the National Green Tribunal, media reports say the developer of the residential colony that houses over 10,000 families may be asked to close Sushant Lok-1 if it fails to compensate for 10 serious environmental violations. The violations include encroachment of green areas, extraction of ground water without required permission, absence of sewage treatment plants and failure of maintenance of facilities.
Circle Rates Hiked In Gurgaon, For The Third Time This YearCircle rate of residential properties in some areas of the Millennium City will double with the Gurugram District Administration hiking the rates for the third time this year, with effect from December 20. Rates were earlier hiked in February and April this year. Areas where collector rates will increase significantly include Dron Vihar, Feroz Gandhi Colony, Virendra Gram, Anand Garden, Chandan Nagar and Bhim Ghar Khedi . Rates have been left unchanged in residential areas where the property is already expensive. These areas include all government-developed sectors and privately built colonies, including DLF.
Dilshad Garden-Ghaziabad Metro Route To Become Operational In JanuaryAfter much dilly-dallying, the Dilshad Garden-Ghaziabad Metro line will be flagged off in January instead of December 25 as the centre is yet to give its approval. The trial run on the 9.41-kilometre (km) line has been already completed. PropGuide lists some facts on the Ghaziabad Metro network.
Localities comparison in Jalandhar
Locality already added to compare
Some error occured
price (per sq.ft)
|4,108 - 4,576||-||View 6 properties|
|1,638 - 2,733||-42.5%||View 199 properties|
|1,947 - 4,025||-||View 1,183 properties|
|1,831 - 2,534||-||View 80 properties|
|1,073 - 5,601||-7%||View 770 properties|
|1,779 - 3,312||-5.9%||View 268 properties|
|1,505 - 2,551||-5.3%||View 83 properties|
|1,620 - 2,613||-||View 166 properties|