3 BHK Apartment - 1,070 sq ft25L
< PrevNext >
It’s a 3 bhk multistorey apartment situated in Siddha Group Aangan, Bagru, Jaipur. It has a salable area of 1070 sqft and is available at a price of Rs. 2,336 per sqft. It is an unfurnished property. It is on 2nd floor. The building has a total of 10 floor(s). It has gymnasium. Other amenities include swimming pool, children's play area, club house, rain water harvesting, intercom, 24 x 7 security, jogging track, power backup, landscaped gardens, indoor games, maintenance staff, car parking, cafeteria, lift available, vaastu compliant, staff quarter and closed car parking. It is a road facing property. The property is available on freehold. The property has 2 bathrooms and 2 balconies. It is situated in the proximity of all the important facilities. The time you'll spend here will become the greatest moment of your life that will also help you to relieve, relax & evoke a great sense of happiness. Please contact for more details.
|Road View, Garden View|
24 X 7 Security
Children's play area
Rain Water Harvesting
About project: Siddha Aangan
Aangan by Siddha at Bagru , NH 8 Jaipur is a residential project launched to meet the requirements of an elegant and comfortable residential project for Jaipur across property seekers with varied...
- LaunchJan 2012
Home Loan - calculate your EMI
Property price: 25 L
Get instant home loan
It's fast & easy!
Loading Bank Details....
Our experts will call you soon
or call us at 080-30-196-296
Our experts are known for
We've found similar properties for you
- 29 L3 BHK - 1,173 sq ftSiddha Aangan, Bagru
- 24 L3 BHK - 1,114 sq ftSiddha Aangan, Bagru
- 24.62 L3 BHK - 1,170 sq ftSiddha Aangan, Bagru
- 23.4 L3 BHK - 1,114 sq ftSiddha Aangan, Bagru
- 25.05 L3 BHK - 1,170 sq ftSiddha Aangan, Bagru
- 22.51 L3 BHK - 1,067 sq ftSiddha Aangan, Bagru
- 29.51 L3 BHK - 1,406 sq ftSiddha Aangan, Bagru
- 26.81 L3 BHK - 1,114 sq ftSiddha Aangan, Bagru
- 25.73 L2 BHK - 1,000 sq ftSiddha Aangan, Bagru
- 24.87 L3 BHK - 1,170 sq ftSiddha Aangan, Bagru
Last update - 17-03-2018