Home Sutra: Where Should You Store Medicines?
In today’s busy life, keeping yourself in the pink of health is a challenge. In light of that fact, medicines have become a crucial part of our lives. Storing medicines is another important thing that we have to take care of. We generally keep medicines in a place away from moisture or light to prevent damage. However, Vastu prescribes some directions to keep medicines in order to stay healthy and cure prolonged illness.
Here are some tips:
- Medicines should be kept in the north-east corner of the house.
- The kitchen symbolises health and happiness and is not a recommended place to store medicines.
- Medicines should not be kept the Puja room.
- Similarly, avoid keeping the medicines kit in the bedroom.
- Do not keep the medicines strewn on the dining table as it can attract negative energies.
- Always keep the medicines inside a closed cabinet.
- Large quantities of unused medicines in the house can invite illness. It is advised to keep smaller packs.