Home Sutra: Where Should You Place The Overhead Tank?
Since the beginning of civilisation, water tank systems are a way to accumulate water that would be used for different purposes. Today, overhead tanks are the very basic things every housing unit must have. Here are some Vastu tips on their placement:
- Place the overhead tank in the west or the south-west.
- Place the overhead tank higher than the slab of the roof of the building.
- Avoid plastic overhead tanks.
- Avoid placing it in the north-east.
- Make sure you have different tanks meant for various purposes.
- Install a solar geyser above the overhead tank. This will make sure that the water flows properly.
- Do not place the overhead tank in the middle of the home.