Home Sutra: Where Should You Keep Your Refrigerator?
One cannot a kitchen without a refrigerator. This electric unit has made it possible for us to relish chilled products even in hot weather and store food for a longer period. This also helps us preserve food. According to Vastu, appliances such as refrigerator have fire element inside them and must be placed in the right direction for building a positive environment in the house.
Follow the tips mentioned below to keep your kitchen and home cool:
- The south-west corner is recommended for placing the refrigerator.
- The appliance can also be placed in the west, the north and the north-west direction. It can even be kept in the south-east direction.
- Avoid placing the refrigerator in the north-east or the east direction.
- While placing the fridge, always ensure it is not close to a corner or attached to a wall. Ensure there is a minimum gap of one foot.
- Keeping milk, green-and-red coloured vegetables and water in the refrigerator ensures overall growth of the household and attracts wealth.
- Keep the refrigerator clean as a cluttered refrigerator catches negative energies.