Home Sutra: What Does Vastu Say About The West Direction?
According to Vastu, Varun, the lord of fame, water, rain and fate, rules the west direction. Using some Vastu tips, you can use this direction to make the most of it. Here are some tips that will help you use the real potential of this direction:
- Avoid positioning a puja room or a meditation area in this direction.
- Do not install bore wells in this direction.
- Plant big trees in this direction.
- Washrooms in this direction are a good idea.
- Couples must avoid having bedrooms in this direction.
- Rooms falling in this direction should be painted with colours such as grey and violet.
- While selecting the plot, ensure that there are no open spaces or gardens facing the west.
- Avoid creating entries or access points in the west direction.
- Make sure that windows in this direction are smaller than the ones in the east.