Home Sutra: Vastu Tips To Plant Trees
There is an old saying that the one who plants trees loves others beside himself. This holds true, especially in today's scenario, where each tree planted is a blessing for the future generations. So, more and more people are today seen as taking the initiative of planting trees and small shrubs in and around the house to promote nature and healthy lifestyle. If you are also thinking to plant trees in your home garden, then follow these Vastu tips:
- Plant fruit-bearing trees to the east of the garden.
- Plant tall trees on the southwest side of the garden.
- Make sure that the number of trees planted is even.
- Plant money plant for bringing in good luck.
- Ensure that there is no dead tree in front of the house.
- Do not plant papaya, mango, banana, pineapple and lemon trees in the east or north of the garden.
- Avoid planting coconut and lemon trees in the south or west direction of the garden.