Home Sutra: Vastu Tips To Create The Perfect Children's Room
Being a parent is a great responsibility. Parents leave no stone unturned to make sure their children turn into a good human being in future. All sorts of efforts are also made to make sure the child becomes a successful individual in all walks of life. While much of the success depends on the child's individual capacity and the way his parents raise him, small things can also make a great contribution. Because it all starts at home, here are some Vastu tips to make sure the child's room becomes a perfect place to raise a perfect human being:
- Position the room in the east, the north or the northeast direction.
- Cabinets must be placed in the south or the west direction.
- Avoid using sharp lights or spot lights in the room.
- Make sure that the centre portion of the room is empty.
- The bed should not be kept opposite to the main door.