Home Sutra: Vastu Tips & South-East Direction
The south-east direction is represented by Shukra (Venus), the lord of fire. According to Vastu, this direction is good for keeping fire-related devices. This direction is highly potent and opposed to elements such as water and air. Also, any defect in the south-eastern corner will lead to financial losses.
Here are some Vastu tips to get the best out of this direction:
- Place the kitchen, the puja room or the study room in this direction.
- Never position the bedroom in this direction.
- Do not place overhead tanks in this direction.
- Avoid placing a mirror in this direction.
- Do not position water slopes in the south-east direction.
- Avoid positioning a building main's entry in the south-east direction.