Home Sutra: Vastu Tips For Your Rented Home
Finding a renting property that is built following Vastu norms is difficult. Also, in a rented home, it is not feasible to make any structural changes. However, by following simple tips, you can diminish the impact of Vastu-related flaws in your rented homes.
- Place a symbol of Lord Ganesha or OM on the main door of your rented space.
- In a rented space, it is not advisable to spend money on replacing the hinges. So, oil the hinges to keep away the negativity created by creaking doors.
- Ensure that you place heavy-weight objects in the south-west direction.
- Storing unused articles of furniture on the roof of your house may bring negativity. Get rid of them.
- Make sure that there are no leaking taps in your home.