Home Sutra: Vastu Tips For Your Peace Of Mind
Peace of mind is one of the most essential for every human to lead a content life. And, the first place that we go to in search of peace is our own home. But, did you know bad Vastu in the home could, in fact, rob you of your peace? The way you position the bed and the direction in which you sleep can have a huge impact on your peace of mind.
Here are some Vastu tips that could help you find peace of mind right at home:
- Do not place old newspapers and dustbin in the northeast direction.
- Have a compound wall on all the four sides of your home.
- Ensure that the center of the building is free from pillars, water and columns.
- Do not use red and pink colour in the northeast direction.
- Place Omkar or Swastika in the northeast direction.
- When sleeping, ensure that your head is in the south or east direction.
- Dirty water should not stagnate anywhere inside the home.
- Do not grow thorny and poisonous trees.
- Place the bed in the southwest corner of the home.
- Paint the master bedroom using earthy colours like almond and brown.