Home Sutra: Vastu Tips For Your Guest Room
We all know that our guests bring along with them their own set of influences. While we want them to leave behind their positive energies, we certainly do want any negative sentiments to remain in our abodes. This is why following Vatu tips in constructing guest rooms is even more important.
Let us take a look what Vastu says about building a guest room:
- Position the room in the north-west direction.
- Avoid positioning the guest room in the south-west direction.
- Place the bed in the south or the west part of the room.
- Keep electronic items in the south-east corner of the room.
- Pick white, coral red or lighter shades of pink are ideal for the walls.
- Place wind chimes in the west or north-west window of the room.
- Place paintings of flying horses, racing bikes and running birds in the bedroom.
- Make sure that the cabinets are placed on the south or west wall of the room.