Home Sutra: Vastu Tips For Placement Of Wall Clocks
Wall clocks are not only essential household items to keep track of the time but also inexpensive home décor elements. They even prove to be excellent gift items. From sundials to modern digital timepiece, clocks have evolved over the years, and have been an integral part of our homes. We prefer clocks in every room and love to match them with its décor theme. While we do that, it is also important to consider Vastu directions and principles for continuous flow of positive energies.
Here are some things to remember:
- Vastu emphasises on placing a clock on the east, the west or the north side walls of the house.
- Ensure the clocks are in working condition and reflect the right time.
- Remove or replace broken or dysfunctional clocks as it will attract negative energies.
- Never hang the clock over a door or an entrance. They should not be placed outside the house.
- Place the clock on the north or east side wall if you sleep facing south. Keep it far from the bed to avoid troubles in relationships.