Home Sutra: Vastu Tips For Trash Can Placement
Because we have to keep out homes clean, we have to keep discarding unwanted items on a daily basis. In light of that fact, garbage cans are a must-have household item. Placing trash cans in the right direction is also important, according to Vastu. Here is a quick guide on that:
- The south-west, the west or the north-west are ideal directions to place garbage cans in the house.
- Vastu opposes placing the trash cans near the house entrance, the bedroom or the puja room.
- Trash cans should not be placed in the north, east or north-east zone as these are considered pious directions.
- It is important to keep cans that have closed lids as open garbage bins not just let in bad odour by also attract negative energies.
- Dispose garbage properly into the cans and ensure the area around it is kept clean.
- Go for light colours for the trash cans.