Home Sutra: Vastu Tips For Setting Up Gym At Home
Investing in a home gymnasium is a smart idea to ensure good health for your family and achieve your fitness goals. While you save on the expenses of a regular gym membership, a gym at home also gives you the much-needed privacy, and lets you work-out in a secure environment. Vastu advises on the right placement of heavy machines or gym equipment for fulfilling results.
Here are some quick tips to make your fitness corner Vastu compliant:
- Machines such as heavy gym equipment must be placed in the south-west, the west, the north-west or the south-east corner.
- Do not keep them under roof beams as it can obstruct flow of energies.
- Lighter equipment should be placed in the north. This direction is also suitable for performing mat exercises which should be done facing the east direction.
- Mirrors are an essential accessory during exercises as they help in monitoring our movements and postures. Ensure you place them in the north or the east walls and avoid the west, the south or the south-west directions.
- A clutter-free environment is a must to reap the benefits of a good fitness session. Remove any source of distraction such as television and ensure the room is peaceful.