Home Sutra: Vastu Tips For Renovation
It is not only at the time of building a house that you should follow Vastu rules. The same has to be considered in case you are renovating your old home. Here are some of the important tips to follow before renovating your home:
- Make sure that the house is scanned by someone who has a profound knowledge of layouts.
- Make sure that the pit is positioned towards the north-east direction.
- Construct windows in the southern, the south-western or the western directions.
- Ensure that the four sides of the house must have open spaces.
- Plant lighter plants towards the northern, the eastern and the north-east corners of the home.
- Do not keep any kind of contemporary abstract art at the centre of the home.