Home Sutra: Vastu Tips For Placement Of Dining Table
Dining tables are the focal point of any dining room. Be it a simple family dinner or a party with friends, we love to adorn the space to suit the occasion. Redesigning the space can be interesting since you have the freedom to opt for the right table design, colourful dining table mats and runners that match your style and mood. While you do so make sure you keep the following Vastu tips in mind which will be beneficial for you and your family.
- The best-suited direction to keep a dining table is the southwest corner or the central part of the room
- Always select tables which are of regular shapes like square or rectangle. Avoid circular or irregular shapes
- Ensure the room is spacious and hospitable. The table should not touch the wall and must not be placed under any beam on the ceiling
- Light colours for the table help create positive energy all around. Avoid dark colours as they can cause stress
- The dining table must not be placed next to the toilet or near house entrance. However, area for washing utensils or clothes is acceptable