Home Sutra: Vastu Tips For Kitchen
It would not be an over-statement to declare the kitchen as the most important part of a house. This is the place from where the fuel to nourish our body and soul comes. This is why it is of utmost importance to construct this part in such a way that all the positive energy surrounds it. Vastu would help you do that.
Here are some tips to follow while building your kitchen:
- The south-east direction is ideal for building a kitchen.
- The gas stove must be placed in the south-east corner.
- The sinks and taps must be based in the north-east direction.
- The refrigerator should be kept in the south-west direction.
- Drinking water vessels must be placed in the north-east side of the kitchen.
- Ceramic tiles, marble and mosaic is a good option for the kitchen flooring.
Must Watch: Vastu Remedies For Open Kitchen