Home Sutra: Vastu Tips For Healthy Pets
We love you pets like our own family members, and their wellbeing is of equal importance to us. While we do our best to take care of them, we can also take some additional steps to make sure our homes become a safer territory for them.
Here are some tips that will keep your pets healthy:
- Keep your pets in the north, north-west and the east direction.
- Avoid keeping them in the south-east or south-west direction.
- In case you have fish, place the aquarium in the north-east direction.
- Do note that dogs, horses, cows and eagles select the positive-energy field, and reptiles and cats select the negative-energy field.
- Make sure that pigeons do not make a nest in your home.
- Make sure that dogs are provided with a proper kennel in the north direction.