Home Sutra: Vastu Tips For Eating Positions
It is not just the way we dress up or carry ourselves that influences people. Our dining etiquettes play an equally important role when it comes to influencing people. Also, good dining habits are key to healthy living. Studies prove that the Indian tradition of sitting on the floor and eating has immense positive effects, which not only aids in digestion but also improves blood circulation and makes the body stronger.
Mentioned below are some valuable Vastu guidelines to follow while eating:
- Facing the east or the west while eating is believed to bring wealth and prosperity.
- One should not face the south direction while eating.
- It is not recommended to eat or keep food items in the bedroom. Doing so will invite health issues.
- Make sure there is no beam or loft running over your head while eating.
- Facility for drinking water should be placed in the north-east direction of the dining room.
- Sitting on the floor while eating promotes good health.