Home Sutra: Vastu Tips For A Fish Aquarium
Fish aquariums are one of the commonly used home decora items. But, did you know fish aquariums can also rectify Vastu Dosha in case your home is not Vastu-compliant? An aquarium could, say experts, cure blood pressure, anxiousness and stress, etc.
Here are some of the tips that will help you use your fish aquarium for more than just a decor item:
- Place the aquarium in the north or the east direction.
- Never place an aquarium in your kitchen or bedroom.
- Make sure that the number of fish in the aquarium is odd.
- Clean the tank regularly to ensure clean environment and healthy fish.
- If a fish dies, replace it with a new one immediately.
- For positive results, add a combination of dragon and gold fish in the aquarium.
- Use water pumps, water filters and decorative stones to keep the tank clean.
- Make sure that the same person feeds the fish regularly.