Home Sutra: Vastu & Power Outlets
It is important to follow Vastu guidelines to create a home that radiates positive energy. Vastu not only lays down principles relating to the construction of the house in a right direction but also talks about the placement of things.
Some tips for placing power outlets in a house go as follows:
- Place the electric meter, generators and invertors in the south-east direction or the north-west corner of the home.
- Fix the switch board on the right side of the entrance door.
- Regularly repair the worn-out electric fittings and fixtures.
- Place geyser and other electrical appliances such as heater and switchboard in the south-east corner of the bathroom.
- Place the landline telephone in the east, the north or the south-east directions.
- Place coolers and air-conditioners in the west or the north direction of a room.